"Guys Kuroo won't be able to come today. He's feeling really sick." I say to them looking at my phone

"Oh I hope he gets better soon." Lev says.

"Actually I think I might pass on hanging out too guys. My mom just texted me I have an emergency, sorry guys maybe another time?" I add

"Aw okay (l/n) we will have plenty other occasions to hang out anyways." Shibayama says.

"Alright i gotta go now bye guys, sorry." I say bowing politely.

"Don't worry (y/n) it's okay, see you soon!" Yaku says waving goodbye to me.

Ok i lied.

My mom didn't text me I just had to make up an excuse to go see Kuroo. He's not feeling well and no one is there at home. So I decided to skip hanging out with the boys and stop at the store to get a few things for Kuroo before going to his house.

I arrive at his house and knock, I then hear the door lock opening revealing an exhausted and pale looking Kuroo.

"(l/n)!? W-What are you doing here?" Kuroo asks confused

"Coming to see you duh."

"I know that thanks, but weren't you supposed to hang out with the boys?"

"Yeah but I got your text and you're here by yourself and you're sick so I had to make a choice. I preferred visiting you and bringing you this" I show him the medication and other ingredients I had bought on the way back. " Then going to spend the day with the boys. We'll have plenty more occasions to do that anyways whereas you getting sick doesn't happen all the time, so let me in and go lay down."

"Just know that if you get sick, you did this to yourself." He says letting me in going back to his bedroom.

"Whatever, can I borrow your kitchen for a moment?" I ask

"Sure do what you want." He answers.

In the kitchen I get the ingredients out of the bag I had brought to make a tea recipe that my grandmother used to make for me when I was sick. And it always worked so I thought i would make it for Kuroo.

As I finish making the tea, I put it in a mug and place it on a tray along with some ginger ale, the ibuprofen I had bought earlier, a bowl filled with water and a damp cloth. I go upstairs and knock on his door as I enter with the tray in my hands.

"You really didn't have to do all this." He says sitting up as I set the tray on his nightstand.

"Yes I did now shut up and take the medication. I didn't buy that for nothing." I say handing him the ginger ale and ibuprofen.

"Jeez you sound like my mom." He says taking the medication.

"Holy shit" I say putting my hand on his forehead. " you could fry an egg with that much heat. Good thing I brought a towel then." I say taking the towel from the tray. "Alright this will help you cool down a little." I say putting the damp cloth on his forehead.

"I also made some tea too, my grandma used to make it for me, it'll help you relax. I'll be here if you need me okay?" I say getting up and heading out of the room.

"(l/n) wait" Kuroo says in a small voice "Thank you." He says looking at me a tired look on his face managing a small smile.

"It's okay, no need to thank me its normal for me. Now try to get some rest okay?" I say giving him a reassuring smile before leaving and closing the door.

I spend the next 2 hours in his living room before I decide to go check up on him again. I knock on his door and as I open it I can already see he's feeling much better as he is calling someone. I guess his throat isn't too sore anymore.

"Oh wait Bo' ill call you back later, hey (l/n) I don't know what you put in that tea but I'm gonna need a gallon of it because that thing works like magic." He says hanging up on the person he was talking to.

"Well I'm happy that it works, who were you talking to if I may ask?" I say sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Oh I was talking to one of my best friends, his name is Bokuto Koutarou and he's from Fukurodani. Actually you'll be meeting him in July at the training camp since Fukurodani will be there!"

"Oh that's cool I'm sure he's a nice person! Are you okay or do you need anything?" I ask.

"I'm already feeling way better and don't really need anything. Okay maybe one thing." He says

"And what could that be?"

"Can you stay here? I feel pretty bored, Bokuto has to go back to school anyways and I feel bad you have to stay by yourself downstairs in my living room."

"Sure I'll stay if that helps and don't worry you needed to rest, you're sick so it's normal." I say.

I spend the day with Kuroo just talking and chilling,keeping him company before It's time to leave.

"Thanks again for everything (l/n) I'll be in school Monday thanks to you. Just please don't get sick. "

"No problem and if I do get sick it'll be my own fault." I say before leaving and closing the door behind me.

Kuroo's POV

you have 1 new message from (l/n) chan!

(l/n) chan:
I got sick..

Me:
PFFT-

~~~~~~~~~
song: sick and tired- iann dior

hey hey heyy!!
lol I've been writing a lot recently
I originally planned on making kuroo and you spend the day with the others but sick kuroo is here heh
Hope u like it!

-maki chan <3