Chapter 4

Being someone's 2nd option is like being
drowned alive.
Emotions that end up getting drowned inside someone's sorrows and sadness that are caused by what they call, the 'first' option.
-
-

Watching the sunrise gives many people the feeling of warmth and the feeling of euphoria.
But somehow, Hueningkai feels sadness and pity for the sun.

The sun rises up against the darkness caused by the beautiful moon.

The moon and sun seem like two separate lovers that can't seem to reach one another.
A one sided love they say.

The moon loves her dearest Earth.

The sun loves his dearest Moon.

Though, there won't be a single day where the sun won't end up lighting up the Moon's world. The Earth.

no matter how many days it'll take, atleast the sun will meet his dearest moon twice a year; even if the moon is looking out for her dearest Earth.

Why did his heart decide to love someone that just sees him as a best friend?

Hueningkai sighed as he stood up, deciding to walk back to his house and get ready to go to work.

if anyone is wondering, yes, Hueningkai always watches the sunrise as he walks around a secret garden trail he found years ago.
He's always at hope that one day, the sun will find it's true love; and finally be happy.

-
-

Here it goes again. The same thing over and over again.
Beomgyu ignoring his supposedly "boyfriend."

Taehyun can't seem to get a hint.

He's blinded by love to even notice that his lover doesn't love him back.

he's soon to become a fallin' flower yearning for real love.
but his blindness keeps pushing that away.

so for now, or for the rest of his life, the wind will take that fallin' flower to wherever destiny decides to take him to.

Taehyun's mind won't stop spinning around with countless thoughts.
Is he just with Beomgyu for comfort? or does he really love him?
but then once again, why did his body and heart tell him to kiss his best friend, Hueningkai?

Taehyun stop it, it was just because you thought of Beomgyu..

yeah. Beomgyu.

-
-

A heavy sigh was released by a certain male.
"one, two, three"

"Kai stop counting numbers and take the customer's order"

"Sorry Hyunjin, I just feel like my energy was drained"

Hyunjin playfully hit the youngers shoulder and gave Hueningkai a reassuring smile.

it seemed as if Hyunjin could tell how the younger male felt, and it brought comfort to Hueningkai's emotions.

It felt great knowing that there was at least someone who could understand the tallers emotions.

Oh how he wished that someone could be Taehyun.

-
-
August 18th, 4:43p.m.

I apologize if this chapter doesn't have a lot of "scenes".
I wanted to make this chapter so you could understand how both sides truly feel about their current situations.