Chapter Two

~ Four ~

There are multiple buildings on fire. And there are holes in the ground where there used to be buildings.

There are people, more specifically kids, running around.

Some are walking along the sides of the buildings, flying, running at incredible speeds.

I see a few I recognize; A guy in the air, A girl, walking on walls saving as many people as they can.

I can't get a closer look at the others, since every time the reporters get close, they get taken back to the same place. I don't know how, but they appear somewhere else.

There seems to be a fight between superpowered kids with other kids with powers? Does that even make sense?

I see a dark-haired girl standing between it all. And then her friends join her. The guy in the air, and the girl, the one who was walking on walls. And then multiple people appear, but they look like the same person. Aj.

Finally, a fight breaks out. It starts with a girl shooting lightning at the boy. He falls backward, seemingly injured. The girl with anti-gravity? Drops to her knees by his side, her hands on his wound, and then they're both gone.

Then there's a beast-like creature that attacks a girl, who seems to be shooting lightning at it.

And then, Aj with their multiple selves and the one with ice powers seem to be fighting.

I notice a little girl, maybe eight years old? Does she seem to be trapped in a building?

I walk over to the TV to get a closer look, and something else catches my eye.

The dark-haired girl seems to be standing over the guy with fire powers, holding a weapon. And then I move forward, to see if she'll do it; If she'll end it.

"HEY!" Someone shouts.

I turn around to find no one. Like, not a single soul. Funny, I thought I heard someone.

I turn back to face the TV, but the screen goes black.

It turns back on, But the fight is gone, everything is. It looks as if nothing happened.

They do a scan over because the viewers aren't the only ones surprised.

There are a few people still here. A girl that looks like she has no hope. There is a guy who is extremely injured, and I don't know if he's breathing. And then there's a girl, younger than them. Does she seem to be protecting them? She looks almost as injured as the others, yet still on her feet.

And then she collapses. 

She lies with the rest.