Chapter One

~ Mae ~

It's so weird. I can't believe I went from being a normal human being to this.

It's incredible how much you can change in a few months.

I get a dm. It's from a friend.

She says to meet her near the border. It's urgent.

I'd be surprised if we didn't do stuff like this before.

I sigh and get up. I need to get changed before I head out.

I don't know what is so urgent or whose going to be there, but oh well.

~

I focus on a spot and think about where I want to be.

A hole appears. Well, not exactly. It's just that the spot I was focusing on opens up. I can see what's on the other side.

All I have to do now is to step through it.

I immediately walk through it.

There stands a girl. She's short, I must say, with light hair and dark eyes. Beside her is a boy holding a body, don't know whose but she doesn't look alive.

"My dear peasants, hoes, and luvs, Hallo!" I smile at them,

They both seem to recognize me now. The girl runs towards me and wraps me in a hug. The guy smiles.

"HEY HOE!!!!!" She yells happily

I can't believe how long I've waited to meet these idiots.

An engine roars, someone starts walking towards us, leaving behind their motorbike.

They smile and reach their hand out for the girl. She takes it. They hug.

They nod at the guy and hug me.

Then look over at the body and raise their eyebrows, "please tell me that isn't a dead body," they shake their head. He shrugs.

"Long story," He says,

"We got time." They want an explanation.

"Uh, No, no, we don't." I point out, "Guys those people-" I am cut off by an explosion

"Mhm right, Sure Mae, we're busy, love." They brush off my warning. Which is fair since I do a lot to get my way.

"No seriously, Aj, Those people, they're back. The ones with powers, they uh, are attacking the city." The boy, Cody says,

Aj turns around. Their mouth falls open as they take in the damage.

Claire sighs, "Not this again." She runs up along the nearest building.

Cody flies up after her.

"Okay, so fuck making a plan, and let's attack like complete dumbasses," I say sarcastically and fall into one of my portals, taking Aj with as I go.

"God, You gotta stop doing that," They say, as they land on a building.

"Your welcome," I reply, 

~

Seven lies on the ground, out of breath. I smirk, "Lost already, sweetheart?" I ask teasingly, "Honestly, I expected better from you. Coldest and most heartless of them all."

She shoots an icicle right at my stomach. I walk out of the way as if it wasn't coming at me at unbelievable speed. 

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Uh, do what?" I ask,

"Just walk out of the way." She replies.

"Honestly, you should work on your legacy more."

There is another explosion. I sigh, "I THOUGHT SOMEONE TOOK CARE OF HIM," I yell.

Claire lands beside me, Cody levitating behind us, multiple Abi's appear.

The guy on fire walks towards us. Seven gets up and stands beside him. And finally, a girl who seems to be controlling the weather walks forward.

I sigh. "This will be fun," I say,

The girl, Six, smirks, and then lightning is shot. It hits Cody. He falls backward. "Why is it always me?" he complains from the ground. Claire smiles and shakes her head, sitting beside him. She puts both her hands on his stomach. And they both disappear.

Aj looks at me, raising their eyebrows, I shake my head.

Seven shoots icicles at Aj, their illusion selves disappearing one by one.

Six starts towards Cody and Claire. A beast-like creature appears in front of her. She sighs, "Fine. I guess all of you have death wishes."

"I'd welcome you with open arms, but this time I can't. For the world." They respond.

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" I yell at them. They smile, looking my way.

"I'm sorry, Had to drive for the idiots whose asses I'm saving. Oh, and the body plus Parking."

I laugh.

"I guess it's just you and me now, huh?" Four says, shooting a fireball to get my attention.

I glare.

"Fine then. But if you die, I take no credit, and Emmy can't kill me."

"Emmy?"

"You'll see," I say, winking.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You'll see. I'm calling it. It's going to happen."

He smiles and then shoots a fireball at me. I barely dodge. "Oh, you are so lucky that didn't get my hair," I warn.

I plan to tire him out and then attack. Easy, right? Honestly, I'm hoping it is.

~ (I'm lazy. Deal with it.) ~

It worked.

It's over.

The garde fled.

The mess is also gone. Everything disappeared as If it never happened.

I try and find my friends. We have to regroup and make sure we have everyone. 

Finding Aj was the easiest. They were looking around, making sure everyone was safe. 

I found Jason as they were keeping the reporters away.

We walk towards where Cody and Claire are, "Honestly, the one time we need your portals." Abi complains. I glare at them.

"GUYS," Jason yells,

Aj and I run towards them. "What's wrong?" Abi asks,

My heart stops. There lies Claire, passed out, and I see Cody not looking any better. Abi drops down beside Claire and checks her pulse as I make sure Cody is alright. Jason scouts the area, not wanting to be ambushed.

~ Okay, New chapter, peasants. Hope yall like it! xxx ~