Worst day for her...

Mayla....

UGH... This is the worst day of my life. My boss is the guy I HATE!! Well I think I should go and say Sorry to him. Nah... He is the one who started it so why me.. "Mayla. Mr. Jake is expecting you." Emily said. While she said that my heart beat got faster. "Well I didn't expect that he was expecting me" I murmured. "What did you say?" Emily asked. "Oh.... Nothing. I said I'm going now. Bye see you later." I said. I was walking so slow. It's like my feet are getting heavier and heavier as I got close to his office.

Jake....

Time for my revenge, hahahaha she made me say sorry infront of a crowd a while ago. And some guy even posted our fight on the internet and now it's being a hit. Many people have watched it and many people even made a parody about it. When my mom sees this I'm soo dead cause I broke the reputation of our company. No!! I thought of my plan while Emily took me to my office. She told me my schedule and things I'm gonna do. "Emily. Would you call Mayla for me." I said as she went away. I quickly threw paper around. I broke all the frames until it was only pieces of sharp broken glasses on the floor. I put a can of paint on top of the door so when she comes in the paint will be all over her. She made me look like the bad guy. And now I'm really the bad guy. I sat on my chair and waited for her to come in.

Mayla...

I reached his office I really didn't want to go in. But if I don't I'll just get fired. I opened the door "Sir you we-" I wasn't able to finish what I was about to say. When I felt something fell from above. I looked at myself I was all covered on paint. " Hahahahahaha!!! That's for you!!" Jake shouted at my face. Tears were streaming down my face. I've never been treated like this before. I cried more and ran out of his office. People were looking at me like I'm a freak. I really hated this. I quickly ran in the restroom and cried. I locked the door so nobody can see me crying.

Jake....

That was soo funny I should have took a video of that. I was surprised when my mom came in my office. "What happened here!?" she shouted. "Nothing" I replied. Well..... That was a lie obviously. "Tell me what happened here!!" she shouted. "It's was Mayla. Mayla did this" I said. "Where is she?" My mom said angrily. "She's in the restroom" Emily said. My mom quickly went away and went to the see Mayla.

Mayla...

I wiped the paint on my face away. I cleaned my face using the soap in the restroom. No one ever treated me like that. I used to be sweet, shy, and humble around people. But with him I just don't know what's up with him that makes me feel angry. SLAM!! SLAM!! goes the door I don't want to open it maybe it will be Jake and he will be laughing at me again. "MISS MAYLA MAYERS OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" I heard the angry voice of Jake's mom on the door. I quickly opened it. "WHAT HAPPENED I WHILE AGO!?" she said angrily. "Ma'am it was Jake's fault he spilled paint all over me. Can't you see!?" I said almost shouting at her. "No. Mom don't listen to her. I was trying to protect my self from getting wet by the paint that's why it's all over her" Jake shouted. When I heard his voice. My blood started to boil. I'm very angry at him. " Bu-" I tried to explain but her mother cut me off. "SHUSH!! ENOUGH EXPLANATIONS YOU. ARE. FIRED.!!" She shouted right at my face. Tears started to fall from my cheeks. I ran away as far as I could from the BOY THAT I HATE.

Jake...

No. Mom don't listen to her. I was trying to protect my self from getting wet by the paint that's why it's all over her" I said I don't want to have my mom angry at me. "SHUSH!! ENOUGH EXPLANATIONS YOU. ARE. FIRED.!!" I heard that came out of my mom's mouth. I looked over Mayla she was giving me a death glare as tears were falling down her face as she ran away. I didn't mean for her to lose her job I just want to make fun of her that's all. Why do I feel so guilty right now?