Rain: 2

Ed....

 When I saw Mayla running down the street. She was soaking wet. "Mayla! Mayla!!" I shouted some looked at me. I quickly got my jacket and a umbrella "I'll be back" I said to the guard. I went out to the rain . 

"Mayla!! Mayla!!" I shouted but she keeps running faster and faster.

Mayla....

"Mayla! Mayla!!" I heard a familiar voice shouting but I don't want to look back.

I crossed the street not even looking because rain drops covered my eyes.

I just kept running and running. "Beep!! Beep!!" I heard. I look to my side.

I saw a bright light that almost made me blind. "Mayla!!" I heard when I felt arms that went around my waist and fell down the ground. I looked up and saw. It was Ed!

Ed...

I quickly ran over her to save her. I ran as fast as I could to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and carried her to the side. We ended up rolling down.

I saw her closing her eyes tightly then she opened her eyes. She opened her eyes. She looked surprise as she saw me.

I stared at her eyes. It was so beautiful. Before I realize I was leaning to her face

And when our faces were inches apart. "Cough, Cough" she started coughing thats when I realize I was on top of her. I blushed from embarrassment.

I quickly stood up and put my hand out to help her. She took it and stood up. "Thanks for saving me" she said as she hugged me. I was surprised. I hugged her back. 

She pulled away. "Why were you running? Aren't you suppose to work?" I asked I was very curious. "I don't have a job in the afternoon. I got fired." She said tears were slowly falling from her eyes.

Mayla...

I saw it was ed. I was so shocked that he was the one who saved me. I looked up at him. And he was staring at my eyes I felt him leaning.

I got so nervous "Cough, Cough" I coughed then he realized what was happening. He blushed. Aww.. So cute. Wait did I just say his cute? Oh well.....

He stood up and put his hand out to help me up. I gladly took it. We stood there in awkward silence. I looked down my shoes. "Thanks for saving me." I went over to him to hug him.

I pulled out of the hug. "Why were you running? Aren't you suppose to work?" He asked. 

I looked up at him. I saw his eyes full of concern. Did he really cared for me? "I don't have a job in the afternoon. I got fired." I said as tears started falling down my cheeks.

He took out his hand and wiped my tears. "Don't cry everything will be alright" he said as he put his jacket around my shoulder.

"No.take it." He said knowing what I'll say. I just smiled at him.

"Wanna go out for coffee?" He asked looking down shyly.

"Sure" I said