"I know but let's finish what we started" I was now horny & I needed to get off

"No Jo I am not in the mood anymore" She said

"Why just because they caught us?"

"No because they are still here why doesn't Halle have her own place?" Here we go, She wasn't thrilled when she found out Halle was staying with me just because of our history but I reassured her nothing was going on between us.

"We dont get no privacy Joanna" She barked folding her arms.

"Baby I know but I told you she is trying to get on her feet she has nowhere to go"

"I just dont like it, Why dont we get our own place & you let her have this?"

"I told you I cant do that she doesn't have enough money to make it on her own!" I raised my voice.

She just rolled her eyes walking in the bathroom slamming the door.

I sighed, Walking out grabbing my keys off the counter leaving out the house not paying attention to Halle calling my name.

Vicky really pissed me off about the whole situation but thats not the only problem we are having, When Vic found out she was pregnant she didn't want to keep the baby because of the circumstances with Rick but I told her to keep it so now we are at odds about that.

I pulled in a parking spot at Whit's apartment, Her & I have became very close even though she is Vicky's bestie I really like the advice she give's me.

Toni & I do not talk anymore because of the thing with Vicky she thinks I'm stupid for taking her back, But I dont care what she says she is just a fucking hater that needs to get a life.

I knocked on the door running my right hand through my curls.

"Hey Jo" Whitney said opening the door letting me in.

"Hey" I groaned walking over to the couch plopping down.

"What happened now?" She asked handing me a glass of White Wine.

"Look you know how your best friend she keeps going on & on about Halle & How we need to get our own place & shit I am just over it" I rolled my eyes sipping my wine.

"Let me guess Halle walked in on y'all again?" I nodded chuckling at how she knew what happened.

"Girl yes & then when I tried to finish she pushed me  away"

Nippy shook her head giggling

"Y'all are a mess I swear just give her some time Jo you know what she has been through just dont push her too much because she is pregnant" She was right of course, I love Victoria so much but I wish that we could get on the same page.

"You right" I agreed

"Ok Enough about me wassup with you & Fine ass Lori?" I chuckled at my comment.

"I have no clue Jo she is tripping more & more everyday about us not having sex"

"Why dont know about you but if it was me I would be hitting that ass every night"

"Its hard not too but I am scared I was in a entanglement with Vanessa & look how that turned out I just dont want to go down that road again I dont want to loose Lori ever" She confessed

"What bout Marcus?" I asked causing her to tense up.

"Marcus & I are friends that's it, He is a cool person but He's not worth loosing my woman over" I really hope Whitney would not mess with Marcus because from what I know about he's a player.

I closed the door to my house & heard nothing it was quiet I suppose Halle is asleep & Vicky is up waiting for me, she cant sleep without me.

I walked inside my room closing the door & taking my stuff off, Vicky was laying on her side watching A Cicely Tyson Movie.

"Where did you go?" She asked as I climbed in the bed next to her rubbing her stomach.

"Over to Nippy's I know you were mad so I was giving you space" 

"Baby I am sorry for getting upset, I just want us to be able to have privacy" She explained grabbing my hand.

"Ok & we will let me talk to her & we will figure something out I promise" I kissed her forehead making her smile.

"Okay"

I know talking to Halle was going to be hard but at this point I had no choice.