13.) My Heart

Winter 1984

I will never forget the day that Vicky came back in my life, It hurt me to see her beaten up & broken by what had happened to her, I broke up with Adina but she keeps coming by my house & calling me all the time but I am not worried about it though

Vicky has been staying with me & Halle since Whitney & Lori are going through somethings. I love having her with me because I can protect her, but that is not the only reason.

A month later after she got away from rick & the police cleared it as self defense Vicky found out she was pregnant with Rick's child from him raping her, I was so shocked by it but I told her I would be by her side no matter what.

I walked inside my house seeing Vicky laying on the couch watching Tv.

"Hey baby" I said walking over kissing her lips then her stomach.

"Hey I missed you" She whispered

"I only went to the store" I chuckled sitting the bags on the counter.

"I know but I really needed you" She said getting off the couch coming into the kitchen with that look in her eye.

"I need you too" I whispered pulling her closer kissing her softly touching her face, She wrapped her arms around my neck & I picked her sitting her on the counter.

Ever since she came back she has not been wanting to have sex but once her hormones started changing we have been fucking like rabbits.

I put my hand in her shorts then slid her panties to the side rubbing my thumb over slit she was already soaking wet.

"All that for me?"

"Only you nobody else" She moaned.

"Eww yall are nasty" I heard Halle say causing me to jerk my hand out of Vicky's pants.

Halle was standing there laughing along with her friend that she likes.

"We didn't see yall there" I said washing my hands Vicky got off the counter walking into my bedroom.

"Yeah whatever but can yall not do that where we have to prepare food at" Halle stated.

"Shut up Hal" I said hitting her softly & followed after Vicky closing my door.

"You okay baby?" I asked sitting on my bed

"No That was embarrassing" She scoffed