𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

꧁ 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 ꧂
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Right, thank you so much Jonas" Beca hung up the phone with Jonas Pate, the director of Outer Banks.

She couldn't believe the conversation she just had with him: he called her half an hour ago to talk about her role in the show and turned out she would audition for the part of JJ's love interest.. so basically that meant that she'd have to spend a lot of time shooting only with Rudy. She was scared, she didn't deny it but still she was happy that Jonas gave her a chance to show him what she is capable of.

She wanted that part really bad but she decided not to tell Rudy yet. She kinda wanted it to be a 'surprise' for him.

In fact, Jonas has specifically asked her NOT to tell anyone but Beca hoped he knew that 'anyone' didn't include also Kelly, Zendy and Tom.. she was dying to tell them.

"Hey you okay? You've been quiet" she heard someone ask her snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked up from the ground and saw Rudy's face with a sight of concern in his look. She nodded smiling to reassure him.

"Are you ready for the audition? When is it anyway?" JD asked her taking her under his arm. Beca didn't miss the way Rudy's jawline clinched seeing them together. A smile grew on her face.

"Two days, if I'm not wrong and yeah I'm ready as I'll ever be! I feel like it's gonna be something we didn't see comin!" she answered him trying her best not to tell anyone what she knew. Beca was a really good secret-keeper but something huge like this couldn't be kept in the dark for long.

They all agreed with her smiling and continued having fun on their night out.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

They got back to their apartments at around 3am in the morning and they were exhausted, except for Beca who couldn't contain her excitement.

She had to tell her friends about this.

"Hey B, I think your script arrived" Mads announced from the living room.

"Okay thank you, it was a beautiful night, good night love ya!" Beca told her girl friends pretty fast running out of her room and then going back in it.

Mads and Maddie stayed still, confused. They thought maybe it was something personal or whatever so they let it slip.

|chat|
(homie🥵- Beca
KO🥰- Kelly)

homie🥵
KELLYYYY
please tell me ur up!!

KO🥰
i am now.
why r u up so early?

homie🥵
BECAUSE i gotta tell you something hugee

KO🥰
you got together w/ rudy??
i knew it!!

homie🥵
what? no!
something else😂

KO🥰
oh.. well tell me

homie🥵
i wanted to FaceTime u..with Z and tom too :)

KO🥰
i'm in it.
ask the others and then call me ;)

seen at 3:04am

|group chat|
NYC SQUAD🗽
(boo👅- Beca
z💫- Zendaya
piece of 💩- Tom H)

boo👅
guys guys guysss
are you awake??

piece of 💩
no B.. i'm training for death

z💫
oh god tom.. no one gets your british humor stop.

piece of 💩
:(

boo👅
when u two r finished fighting i gotta tell u something!!

z💫
sorry B.. what is it?

boo👅
i'm gonna FaceTime u w/ kelly too

seen at 3:12am

_

They talked for an entire hour and hung up the phone as they saw that Kelly had fallen asleep.

Beca was feeling great, she had finally let out a weight from her chest and it felt awesome.

When she told her friends and of course, the girls started fangirling about her and Rudy while Tom activated that jealous-overprotective-cousin mood. She laughed at the faces he was doing as she told them the big news.

She loved that trio and even if between them, they didn't know each other very much, they were always happy to talk together or eventually hang out in LA when both Tom and Zendaya were there too.

_______________________________

hey friendsss sorry for the short chapter :c
next one's gonna be longer i promise :)