experimenting ; myg (!)

Start from the beginning

"no, yoon, can we please talk about it?" you pleaded.

your boyfriend huffed, not liking the situation he's in. "it's nothing, trust me. its rather stupid,"

you both are sitting up at this point. you sat up first with him mimicking your move for whatever reason. you bite your lip, closing your eyes for a second as you took a deep breath to calm yourself. "are you serious? yoon, we've talked about this already. i dont care how stupid it is, i wanna know whats bothering you."

"nothing's bothering me."

you scoffed at his response. "nothing's bothering you? you didnt even notice me calling out for you until im this close to your face!" you put your open palm in front of your face, leaving a tiny space in between.

"can we just drop it, please?" he pleaded in defeat, tired for he knows he's gonna win against you.

"fuck no. you're acting strange and i'm worried. just tell me what's on your mind that's clearly bothering you–"

he cut your off mid sentence. "i wanna try something, okay?!"

confusion took over you in an instant, you looked at him as if he had a third eye on his forehead. "what the fuck are you talking about?"

he sighed loudly, shoulders dropping down as he looked away immediately. "see? its stupid. forget it."

you pulled yourself together, softening your expression to appear more nonjudgmental in hope it would help. it was your turn to softly sighed. "no, babe, im sorry." you took his hand in yours. "what is it that you want to try?"

you can tell very easily how nervous and anxious he is at the moment. you grew worried. you pitied your poor boyfriend getting so worked up over this, even though this isnt even remotely the first time you both have been in this kind of situation.

inhaling deeply, he answered — or asked, but he responded nonetheless. "you've been with girls, right?" he carefully questioned.

your eyebrows furrowed once again. "yes? ive told you this before, havent i? ive been with more girls than ive been with guys."

he gulped, not anywhere near being calm. "so you're, you're experienced— right?"

does he want to have a fucking threesome?

the stigma and fetishization towards bisexual women is something that bothered you a lot. numerous guys you've been with have always acted weird once they find out that you're attracted to girls. they began suggesting for a three way, or a foursome, or for fucks sake, an orgy. any form of sexual intercourse that requires more than two parties, that also requires you into doing stuff with other women. you hate that more than anything, hell, more than you hate blatant homophobia, actually. you'd much rather have guys call you a dyke or physically beat you up for being attracted to women rather than having them fantasize over the idea that you might want to sexually be with a woman solely to fulfill their needs.

it broke your heart if yoongi is no different. you'd be lying if you say you're not already thinking of ways to break up with him.

"im sorry, where is this going?" you grew irritated. "are you suggesting for a threesome? im sorry, but fuck no, yoongi. i thought ive made this clear—"