sensitive ; jjk (!)

(!!) graphic smut. fingering (male!receiving), pegging

+

the sound of someone dragging their feet through the wooden floor broke your attention from your laptop. you reckon that your boyfriend, jungkook, might be home already. but the lack of greetings made you worry.

turning your head away from the laptop sitting in your lap, you noticed jungkook from the corner of your eyes, walking lazily towards the couch you're sitting in. his shoulders dropped down, his expression dull, he looked more tired than usual.

eyes softening at the sight of your exhausted boyfriend, you closed your laptop and put it away. "hey bub." you greeted.

the younger male looked up to you, not muttering any word. he just walked closer, and soon as he was close enough, he dropped himself onto the couch. putting his bag away, he immediately cuddled up to your figure. you didn't know what's bothering him for he rarely acts like this, but you took a save guess and assume he had a long hard day.

"bad day, baby?" you caressed his cheek, pulling his body closer towards you. you can feel how tense his muscles are, his back and thighs are stiff. he hugged you tighter, hiding his face in the crook of your neck, the breath fanning your skin.

he didn't respond to your question, he just hummed, nodded slightly and cuddled you tighter. your heart ache at the thought of him being so exhausted and tired that he didn't feel like talking. jungkook has always been a very cheery person, it takes a lot out of him to be completely knocked out and shut everything out. makes you wonder what happened with his day.

moving your hand to his head, you began running your fingers through his hair as you reckon how much he likes i when you do that. it puts him at ease. "do you wanna talk about it?"

there was a slight pause, but he spoke up nonetheless. "not really,"

you nodded in reassurance even though he couldn't see it. hands still tangled in his hair, you responded, "that's okay, bub. that's totally okay."

you heard him let out a long sigh. his body sinking further to the couch as he felt himself getting more relaxed under your embrace.

"i just couldn't get the choreography right." he croaked out, taking you by surprise as he had said he didn't want to talk about it. you'd expect him to just let it go. "i kept messing up."

his voice was hoarse, he sounded either he'd been crying or he's on the verge of crying. either way, it pained you witnessing him in that state.

you tightened your embrace, holding him close. "you're great dancer, but it's totally fine if you have a hard time with certain choreographies. just take your time." you reassured, hoping it'd stop him from beating himself up. he tends to do that, putting himself in such hard position and taking the blame for something that is out of his control.

"i'm being hard on myself again, aren't i?" the innocence in his voice was killing you.

"that's just how you are, baby. you can't magically change that." you explained, taking his face in your hands as you take a better look of your beloved lover. "i just want you to know that i'm always here to remind you that you're doing great, and that you have no reason to ponder upon a small mistake over and over again."

he stared at you his tired doe eyes, sighing again. he bit in the inside of his cheeks, eyebrows slightly furrowing as he processed your words.

"to be fair, it was a hard choreography." he breathed, a small smile made its way to his lips.

you chuckled softly and stroked his face. "see? you can try again tomorrow." you see him nodded at your words, leaning in to your touch. "have you eaten?"