experimenting ; myg (!)

Start from the beginning

you're not insecure per say about whether he's hiding things from you, rather, you're worried. yoongi is the type of person to bottle up his feelings and problems until he reaches his breaking point. breaking point is never a pleasant thing, definitely not for him. you and yoongi had been very open about each other's mental health and what triggers your break down — thank god — and you're way too familiar with how things work in his mind. he'd belittle and neglect his own worries, constantly telling himself that its not worth it and that he should be able to handle it on his own, often times when it is time for when he decides to finally ask for help, its too late. you dont want that to happen. you cant afford to see him go through that stuff again.

straightening night dress, you flicked the light switch with your left hand, turning off the bathroom light. you can see yoongi still in the position when you left him, laying on his back with his arm covering his eyes.

you climbed up beside him, softly caressing his torso as you latched onto him, smelling his scent. you feel him relaxed under your touch, leaning into your frame and holding you closer.

your boyfriend turned his figure until he's facing you. staring down at your face as you continue resting your eyes, hands wrapped around his torso.

"are you tired?" he asked rather softly, almost hesitantly.

eyes still closed, you answered, "very." a lazy smile planted on your face.

"oh," you heard him respond, feeling vibration on his chest as he speaks. "okay then."

prying your eyes open, you see your boyfriend is no longer facing you. his obvious distressed face looking forward, eyes slightly furrowing. he looked like he's having an internal debate.

"are you okay?" you began carefully, trying to not seem pushy. 2 years of relationship and you had known how to speak to him about certain stuff like the back of your hand.

he kept staring into nothing for a bit before turning his gaze to you. he leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"im okay, baby. i just," he paused, sighing softly. he was studying your expression, as if he's afraid you'd react in ways he didnt want. "i got a lot in my mind, right now."

your gaze softened, moving your hand forward to caress your boyfriend's cheek. "you wanna talk about it?"

you can see him began to grow uneasy. he avoided your eyes, he gets fidgety as he grew more and more nervous under your stare.

something's definitely bothering him.

"babe?" you began, calling out for is attention. your hand is still on his cheek, softly pulling his face so he turns to you. "you know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

his breath began to lose its stability. you dont know what got him so worked up but you just hope he knows that you mean your words when you say he can open up to you about anything. you want to be his safe space as he is to you.

"i know, i know. its just," he broke the eye contact once again. you can sense the frustration in his tone, clear as day even though he tried to cover it up. "fuck, im sorry baby. forget it, you're tired, lets get some rest."

you furrowed your eyebrows, not liking how he's just sweeping this under the rug. you dont want to push him of course, but the both of you had been on an agreement that any issue needs to be talked about. to never go to bed unless all misunderstandings or miscommunication gets sorted out. this was a deal you both made to avoid any immature picky fights.