Aftermath: The Mall of Starlight and Fallen Fame

Last week's ending with the falsification of being a Guardian definitely hurt Kardazan's, Roze's, Pexa's, Qhala's, and Satoko's self-esteem. They weren't doing too great, after all, they definitely were just lied to by Forcinth, their own traitor. When my suspicions were correct on him, I immediately felt no empathy, sympathy, or any kind of feeling for him. He seriously had messed up with us. I did a bit of my own research on my "powers". My own results came back with some interesting results. With my plasma emitters deactivated on my arms, I found out something more interesting that I thought. The glowing energy that Satoko, Qhala, and I have, was actually behind our "powers". This in turn made me realize that this was similar to the G-Fluid. I was kind of taken by surprise by this result, I didn't know about this at all. It was a surprise for sure, but I did not pay much attention to it. With the new week ahead of us, and the lack of activity from the Costents made it a bit less busy for us.

I was up and ready to do some work for the week. "Well, glad to see y'all here. We should begin our process on the Starlight mall, however, we should do some other things first." I seemed to be very active and ready to do some work. 

Satoko seemed to be a bit suspicious of my energy level. "Silvs, it's only Sunday. We're not even over what happened with Forcinth."

"Riiiight. I can handle most of the work anyways." I proceeded to get my armor on for around the base work. It's the base armor package for the ZDE-CSTI armor sets. However, the inside the armor, I had replaced that base cushioning with a nicer, more softer version of it I made that later came with it. I upgraded it with industrial-strength lift boosters and step boosters. gave it a nice light blue, orange, and off-white paintjob. the lighting was turned to the light blue color. "I got the working armor on, so I'll be off working on something." My first plan of action was to look at the old Sparrow, which was unfortunately, never finished. I set up the workspace and got to work. the design I worked out was immensely more appealing than just a jet ski but it can hover, fly, and other things. This design was meant to hover, was smooth and sleek, meant to act like a hover jet ski. Was pretty cool and nice to look at. I made a lot of them for the Chanterelle falls mission, as I still planned to carry out Operation Valkyrie. "These look good. These'll do." I named them "ZDE-SPH-001". The evening had started, everyone left to go eat or stayed here while I made something, it was during this time we just got notice of something. 

Richard pointed at the screen. " yo, Silver, you seein' this?" Everyone was watching.

"Huh? What is it?" I finished cleaning and went to go watch. "This can't be real. Didn't know it would end up like that... Shit, this made things harder." I went out to go continue fixing up a few things before going to sleep. Tomorrow was when we were going to leave to fix up the Starlight Mall. The Costents and the "Big Four" came together to form the NWTSE, the New World Technology & Science Engineering. The next morning was a bit of an unexpected happening, and it delayed our plans a bit. However, these trips were needed for a while. I had to restock our ammo, Purchase a new gun(Richard broke it. Somehow.), get us some food, order use some more metals for our use, and other things. "Ready?" 

"Sure am." We arrived and we got to work. 

"Hmm... Where is that... There it is. Now, I need to get meat. There. What next... Oh, yeah. Water softener pellets. Well, that's it for me." I slung it over my shoulder with ease and left to meet with Satoko. I heard a little kid behind me say something about me.

"Wow, he's really strong! And big!" His mom replied to him.

"Mhmm, he sure is big and strong."

"He has a cool costume on! I want one!"

I was on my way back when I felt a tap on my back." Oh, uh... Can I... Help you?"

"Hi, my kid saw your costume and he wanted one like yours, where did you get it?"