Under the Radar 1

Start from the beginning

Jisoo's pov~

Jin and i were cooking lunch for everyone after the roomates had been settled as we only have 31 bedrooms here, minus our own. 3 bedrooms for the teachers, 2 bedrooms for Twice, 1 bedroom for Red Velvet, 1 bedroom for BTS, 10 bedrooms for all the other girls, 12 bedrooms for all the other boys, 1 bedroom for me, 1 for Rosie, 1 for Jendeuk, and 1 for Lali.

But sOmEhOw, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were left out. So Jin is staying with me, Jennie shares with Taehyung, Rosé shares with Jimin and Lali shares with Jungkook. Us girls didn't pick tho, the boys called dibs on it.

Which is how we ended up rooming with them. Currently, Jin was making Bibimbap, Japchae, Ramen and Tteokbokki. I was making Kimbap, Kimchi fried rice, kimchi noodles, Plain Kimchi, bulgogi, hanwoo and of course, chikin!!!

(I'm sorry, idk what any of these foods are other than Ramen, hanwoo *steak* and of course, CHIKIN!!! *chicken*)

I had already finished, i had used a little magic when Jin wasn't looking hehe, so i looked over to see what Jin was doing. He had finished almost everything. He was cutting vegetables for the Japchae. I was very impressed and decided to do a small taste test on his food.

He looked over while chopping leaves, and saw me tasting his dishes and began laughing. But since he was laughing and not paying attention to what he was doing, his knife slipped from his grasp and next second, there was blood all over his hands. "Jin!!!" I panicked and ran over to check his hands.

"Jisoo, don't worry, i'm used to this. Its just a small cut!" He told me but i ignored him and dragged him over to the sink to run his hand under cold water. "See, this is why you should pay attention to what you're doing! Wait here i'll go get the medical kit ok?" I scolded him before leaving to get the kit.

When i came back he was waiting while carefully running his hand under the icy water. I went over to him, took his hand and gently began treating it. He also leaned over to see what i was doing.

The cut was NOT small as he said it was, it was an inch deep and 2 centimetres long. When i was done, he thanked me and offered to put away the kit. I let him put it somewhere we could easily get it, and then i began helping him to cook.

 I let him put it somewhere we could easily get it, and then i began helping him to cook

(Imagine Jisoo's hair is short and pink)

After a while, Jin finished his part of the Japchae, and came over to watch me make mine. Neither of us noticed our close proximity.

 Neither of us noticed our close proximity