Chapter 14.

It's been a week since I found out I was human. I quickly found out I wasn't as strong and fast I was before, but as long as I keep training, I should be a stronger human. Lissa took over with training the Were's and I went to being a freaking housewife basically. Xavier came downstairs to where I was and kissed my forehead before walking towards the door to go do his Alpha duties. "Wait, can I come with? I hate being here by myself..." Xavier looked back and gave me his amazing smile, "Of course you can, my love." I grinned and hopped up before following Xavier to the packhouse. We went into his office and I sat on his desk while he sat in his chair and looked over documents. "Well, this is weird..." Xavier said quietly. "What is?" I asked. He handed me the letter and it was addressed to both of us from the Vampire King. All it said was be ready. "Hm..." I hummed. We continued to work for a little while more before heading home. Once we got home, I made dinner for us both before we headed upstairs for bed. As I was undressing, I felt hands wrap around my waist and felt a kiss on my shoulder. "You know, we haven't done anything in awhile," I heard his smirk in voice. I laughed and turned around before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Alright, you got me there." He laughed and picked me up bridal style before setting me on the bed and undressing me all the way. As I kissed him, I whispered I love you. "Raeyna, I love you more than anything. You are my muse and inspiration. I wouldn't and couldn't trade you for the world. I'm so glad you are mine," Xavier said sincerely. I couldn't keep the grin off my face before kissing him deeply.

A few days went by and I've been rollercoaster of emotions. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. "What's wrong, my love?" Xavier asked concerned. I shrugged my shoulders before sitting up abruptly. I quickly ran to the restroom with Xavier behind me. As I was hovered over the toilet, Xavier had my hair pulled back and was rubbing my back soothingly. "Maybe we should take you to the doctors," Xavier said worriedly as I stood and went to brush my teeth. I shrugged and nodded my head before spitting out the toothpaste. "Ok, but I have a feeling I know what it is," I said as I finished up. Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting in an office with the doctor. "Well, I have good news and more good news," Doctor Riley said. She looked over at me and grinned before continuing, "Nothing wrong with you except that you are pregnant!" I sat there stock still. I'm...pregnant?! I looked over at Xavier and he had a 100 mega watt smile plastered on his face. I started crying happy tears and hugged him to me as best I could. When we left the doctors office, I was still feeling ecstatic and of course Xavier still had a wide smile spread across his face. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad," Xavier whispered out. Laith walked up to us with a confused smile on his face. "What's up happy couple?" He asked. I grinned along with Xavier. "Well, we just got some good news," I said vaguely. Laith looked at me confused before I laughed lightly. "I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed excitedly. Laith grinned an clapped Xavier on the back before pulling me in for a quick hug. "Congrats you two! I can't wait to meet the next Alpha," Laith said excitedly. I grinned some more before holding Xavier's hand. As we all walked back to the house, Gabriel came running up to us. "Willow said to be careful, they're coming tonight." Xavier went into protection mode in .5 seconds. "Get Raeyna to the house now while I prepare our fighters," Xavier ordered. Gabriel and Laith nodded as they quickly escorted me back to the house. When we got there, at least 50 of our fighters were standing guard. "Luna," one of them greeted me. "We are to guard you until this war ends." I nodded and thanked him before entering the house. "Ok, I understand the guards, but why 50?" Gabriel asked Laith. Laith looked at me and smiled slightly. "Is it a bad time to tell you I'm pregnant?" I laughed nervously. Gabriel looked at me shocked before giving me a high five. "Congratulations!" I smiled and said thank you. 

As the night carried on, I heard nothing. I wished I was still  a Vampire so I could at least hear what was going on. "Laith, what's going on? I haven't heard from Xavier..." I asked worriedly. Laith gave me a quick smile before responding. "They're fighting but we are winning. Xavier is fine and we are going to win this war, Rae." I sighed and nodded. At least Xavier is safe. It was 3 a.m before I went to bed. I went upstairs with Laith and Gabriel standing outside my door to make sure I was protected. As I got ready for bed, I heard a noise come from the closet. "Laith! Gabriel!" I yelled. They came bursting through the door before pushing me behind them. "What is it, Rae?" Laith asked. "I heard something come from the closet..." I whispered out. Before Gabriel could check the closet, someone burst out of it. "Ah, two Were's and a Human. How wonderful!" Serafina clapped in happiness. "How the fuck did you get in here?!" Gabriel growled out. "Simple. I poofed myself in here without a trace," Serafina said in a duh tone before continuing, "Now let me do my job and kill the now Human girl." Laith and Gabriel growled loudly before changing into wolf form. As their jaws snapped at her, she simply smiled and threw them to the side with just a twitch of her wrist. "Please don't do this..." I pleaded quietly. This isn't like me. I'm not weak. Could it be because I'm pregnant? I placed a hand on my stomach before crying silently. "Please..." I pleaded again. As she raised a finger to me, I cried harder as thee growls got louder. Before she could chant, someone appeared behind her and laid a hand on her shoulder. Her surprise face turned to one in agony. As she fell to the floor screaming, Rosalina stepped into the light and twitched her hand so Laith and Gabriel could get up and finish her off. Rosalina quickly took me by the hand and led me out as her screams filled the air along with tearing and growling. "Luna, are you ok?" Rosalina asked me worriedly. I nodded my head and hugged her to me. "Yes, thank you," I whispered. "Raeyna?!" I heard Xavier yell out. I quickly let Rosalina go and ran down to meet him. He quickly grabbed me and held onto me for dear life. "I thought I was going to lose you..." he whispered to me. I cried silently as I held him closer to me. "Xavier, Serafina is dead," Laith came down and informed him. He nodded before he kissed my forehead. "Get someone to clean up the mess. I don't want Rae to see it," Xavier said. Gabriel and Laith both nodded and left the house. "I love you so much, Xavier..." I whispered out. "I love you too, baby," Xavier said as he pulled me impossibly closer.