A/N And Prologue

A/N: PLEASE READ!

First of all, I need to clarify This may have spoilers and its in the PoV of Nagito
Next there will be komahina in this, AND Chiaki is now a laptop AI Like Alter Ego
This might include some Lime-ish content and I will warn you if I do include it. And it may have some Angst but you never know! Beyond this point some stuff will not be very important but you can continue reading! If I get enough reads I might do a QnA With the cast of my AU! And since I have skool I might have slow updates haha.. Anyways onto the Prologue!

Prologue

I woke up in my bed, 'Was the suicide all a dream..?' I thought as I sat up and felt a sudden pain in my chest, I looked down to see bandages wrapping my bare chest, Soaked in blood. I peered around the room to find a note laying on the table, I picked it up and slowly opened it.

"Hello komaeda, you may be wondering, "How am I alive?!" Well, Blame me. I'm not showing my identity, nor will I tell anyone this but you would have been dead if it wasn't for me. Don't leave your room if your life depends on it. Don't tell anyone. Everyone thinks you're dead and won't come back. The person who wrote this or saved you won't remember anything after this, If you manage to get out without getting caught you can get food, I presume everyone would have left already if you read this around 9 PM Or later, I checked on you yesterday and you were still sleeping, Now, I left you a laptop, a journal, and some pencils, the diner is still open and you can get food from there, Goodbye.
-IK, I don't love you.
PS, Saving you from death got rid of your 'diseases', thank me later."

'Whos... Whos Ik? Did anyone in the island have the initials IK...?' I thought as I check the clock.. "11 PM.." I said silently as I looked at the desk, Searching through the drawers I found the laptop, journal, and pencils. I grabbed the pencil and journal. Page one..