##1##

Warning: Not edited.

In the darkness where she found solace; the only place she is bare to her thoughts to; a place her inner demons succumb to;she laid there in her bed waiting for sleep to overcome just to avoid having unusual thoughts. Just to avoid the unavoidable chaos happening around her. But she just couldn't. She couldn't stop herself from avoiding. She makes so strong will to distract herself. But it's like she is not meant to avoid it anymore and gives in to those voices. The mere voices she grew up listening to.

"_or you'd rather live on my money?"
Here goes her mommy dearest as usually pointing out, more like reminding all of it is because of her.

"What do you mean living on your's? Ha!! Just wait till I earn my own. This- this arrogance of yours will only crumble you."
As usual her father hopelessly being optimistic person on earth.

"Please, for god sake; get out of here. I dont want the kids to know what kind of a man you are."

"How dare you tell me that. I see you've just spread your wings. They soon need to be clipped."

"This is my hous_ bang"

And then all of a sudden its silence. Stillness. Except the echo of whatever her dad broke. Only then did she feel her cheeks cold and her pillow soaked wet. She didnt bother wiping them out. Surprisingly all she could feel was a bit of relief. Because she knew this time it was nothing. Nothing compared to what made her mother leave to her hometown. She was relieved it didnt reach on a next level of physical abuse. Relieved that it didn't reach to certain point to involve her uncle and aunt. Contented, she paused her own made up , imagination of a life she hoped; from the night before to a level that they turn into dreams. Just to make sleep engulf her. As she usually doesn't fall asleep on her own.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Isnt this what you made for breakfast yesterday?"
Is to what she woke. She tried not to concentrate and sleep for a few more min.

"That's the only thing left which is edible. Have it or not I dont care." Her mother replied dismissively.

ROOHI'S P.O.V:

" Roohi!!!! Get your ass down here. And wake up your sister too."
MY mom screeched which could wake any living creature from their beauty sleep. If only my sis was human!!
I got up and slowly walked up to my sister's bed and then to her ear.

"HAIMAAAAA!!!!"
I just screamed as loud as I can and it was totally worth it. It was totally worth to watch her. I laughed my ass off at her terrified expression.

"Get up sleepy head or else you'd have another complaint up your sleeve from your teacher."
Only then did she sprint right into the bathroom.
And that's how my routine day starts.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Rooh!! How come you are late today? Come on or else we'd be late to Tripathi sir's class."

Well that's my best friend Shreya. The closest I've ever been with. She knows every damn thing about me. Which sometimes lands me in trouble. And then i was just dragged to the class. She's actually becoming a tomboy day by day. And then, just like that she barged in the class room as if she owns it. Which her dad technically does. I just smiled at her and her bossiness.
The thing about Shreya is she would never let you feel insecure in her presence. At the former years when I wasn't so closed up and was in desperate need to let it all out, she's been there with me. And she never let me stray from the righteous path. She never agreed to a bad word against my parents. Like however I badmouthed them. And the best part that I love about her is, she never showed any sympathy towards me considering how rich she is. And not any amount of money could afford her. I bet everyone's not that lucky to have a friend like her.