Hui Yin grits her teeth.

"By the way, Jiejie thinks meimei should go now. Tonight, His Majesty has promised to have dinner with me. So, jiejie need to prepare myself...in case...His Majesty wishes to stay until morning in my room." Li Na blushes when she imagines it.

Hui Yin scoffs. She bobs her head then quickly leaves the courtyard.

.....

"Achoo!" 'Someone must be talking about me,' thought Xiu Ying.

"Young master, are you alright? Stop lifting the curtain. The cold air is hitting you. You'll catch a cold." Jing Yi quickly pulled down the curtain inside the carriage.

Xiu Ying pouts. 'Stop talking like I'm too weak. I'm a doctor. I would know if I'm sick.'

"Stop worrying. It's steaming hot outside, what cold air?" Xiu Ying rolls his eyes.

It takes two hours from the palace to Li's mansion. Getting out of the prison-like place makes Xiu Ying breathe better.

Xiu Ying couldn't help but resent the owner of this body for taking his parents' kindness for granted. Now, he's going to meet them and treat them better on behalf of the real Li Xiu Ying.

The carriage stopped in front of a large mansion and the coachman said, "My lady, we're here."

When the main door of the mansion opens, it reveals Li Shizen with a wide smile on his face.

"Father." Xiu Ying greets.

"Come. Let's go inside. Your mom anxiously waiting for you." Li Shizen holds on to Xiu Ying's hand and leads him inside the house.

No matter how old he gets, Xiu Ying always remains a baby boy to Li Shizen and Madam Feng.

"Mo- mother.."

A woman in her 40s, who was busy serving the meals, slowly turns her head around. "Yi- ying-er... My boy..."

In tears, Madam Feng approaches her youngest son and sweeps him into a tight embrace.

"Ying-er...mother miss you so much. Are you feeling okay now? Did you feel hurt anywhere? Tell mother quickly if you feel uncomfortable. I'll call the physician immediately." She inspects Xiu Ying front and back, top to toe.

"Wife, calm down. Ying-er is fine. He's getting better than before." Li Shizen stops his wife from overreacting.

"Yes, mother. I'm already fine. I feel even healthier than ever." Xiu Ying reassures his mother.

"Hmn. That's good if you feel like that. Mother wants to apologize. When Ying-er was in a coma, mother wanted to go to the palace to visit Ying-er, but His Majesty...."

"Mother. It's fine. No matter what happened before, let's just forget it. The most important thing right now is, I'm back to health and I'm still here with you."

"Yes yes. Ying-er is right." She pulls Xiu Ying into her arms again.

Madam Feng breaks the hug. She caresses Xiu Ying's face. "My boy....is prettier. Mother... likes if Ying-er stays like this..." She mumbles the last part, afraid that she might offend Xiu Ying's heart.

"Don't worry mother. From now on, I won't use those face powder anymore. Even those weird robes, I won't wear it. I think I prefer to look simple as of right now."

"Hmn...up to Ying-er. Mother never forbids Ying-er to wear anything Ying-er wants. Mother just.... doesn't want other people to keep talking about Ying-er."

"Well, we just have to ignore them. It's not like we're living off with their money."

Madam Feng's eyes filled with tears. She glances at her husband beside Xiu Ying and Li Shizen nods with his mouth curved upwards. Both of them feel that Xiu Ying has changed for the better, in terms of looks, health and even attitude and they feel so happy about it.