𝘾𝙝.𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did." Vader says then Aurora held up her blaster and behind to shoot at Vader. It soon hits Vader's shoulder and he groans. Luke looks behind him and sees Aurora with a blaster. Her wide eyes soon looked at his. Luke wasted no time and deflected his saber to Vader's. Luke got up just in time for Vader to hit the floor. Luke and Vader then battle and Aurora backs up into the satellite. She then climbs onto it and looks at Luke who was closer to her. Luke then starts to make his way to Aurora when suddenly Vader slices his right hand. His lightsaber falls.

"Luke!" She yells as she sees him holding his right hand in pain. Aurora watched in anger as Vader came close to him.

"There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you and your Princess." Aurora glares at Vader. Luke then backs away from him and Aurora felt tempted to help him but it would make things worse.

"Luke,you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me,and I will complete your training." Vader persuades Luke as he backs away. Aurora held onto the poles tighter.

"With our combined strength,we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy." Luke then gets up and holds onto the pole that was next to Aurora. Aurora helps him as he turns back to Vader.

"I'll never join you!" Luke yells and Aurora's wide eyes looks at Vader.

"If you only knew the power of the dark side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father." Vader says and Aurora held onto the pole and had her hand on Luke's shoulder.

"He told me enough." Luke says back to Vader as he struggles to hold onto the pole. Luke then goes down the satellite and helps Aurora,who almost slips,to him. Aurora held her hair travel to her face and her dress flow behind her,causing her feet to almost slip.

"He told me you killed him." Luke says and Aurora looks at Vader as he held onto the pole.

"No. I am your father." Vader says and Aurora gasps. Tears began to sting her eyes as she looks back at Luke who looked somewhat angry and shocked.

"No! That can't be possible!" Aurora yells but Vader only nods.

"That's not true." Luke dishearteningly says.

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true." Vader implies but Luke shakes his head.

"No!" Luke yells which made Aurora's tears fall down in her cheeks. She was scared for Luke. Aurora looked up at Vader in disbelief.

"You battle and tried to kill your own son! What kind of father does these things?" Aurora asks Vader but he ignores her.

"Luke. You can destroy the emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me,and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son." Aurora then shakes her head,more tears came down her eyes.

"No! He won't! He'll never join you!" Aurora yells. Luke looks down as he thinks. He then looks up at Aurora who was glaring at Vader. Hatred filled her eyes for the Sith Lord. The man that could've saved the galaxy soon turned into the most very thing that she ought to destroy. Luke then realizes if he joins his father,it would destroy and break Aurora's heart. Aurora. Aurora. Luke's mind was then fogged by memories of her. Her smile whenever she would laugh at jokes. Her eyes that would seem to light up an entire universe. And her determination to keep her people safe. That's what made Luke like her so much. Was that she was compassionate for what she believed in,and that is what makes her a Nobel leader. A Queen. Luke then looks down at the abyss of darkness and looks at Aurora. He then slowly lets go and Aurora felt Luke take his left hand in hers. She then turns to him and he gave her a look. She had already known his plan and she then looks down. The dark abyss that would soon welcome her made her even more afraid. But she knew that Luke would save her. She nods at him.