𝘾𝙝.𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

•*•*•*•

Aurora glares at Vader as he spoke about his plans for Han

Aurora glares at Vader as he spoke about his plans for Han. She looked at him with her jaw clenched.

"Are you done?" Aurora asks and Vader looks up at her.

"Are you done with your schemes? Because if you are,I would be so kind to show you our door." Aurora says sharply which causes Lando to look at her.

"Your job is to stay silent or your friends lives will be at stake." Vader says and Aurora scoffs.

"They already are,genius. I'm done playing make believe and pretending that's everything is okay when it really isn't! You terrorized me enough to know that I'm aloud to speak and not stay silent. These people aren't just your way of making money,they're my friends and I'm done with you deciding their fate!" Aurora yells at him as she shows closer to the table.

"Hakim take this man back to his ship." Aurora orders but Hakim doesn't move. Aurora looks confused at Hakim.

"Hakim? Hakim!" She yells but he doesn't answer. He looks straight ahead with a dead expression.

"What did you do to him?" Aurora asks as she goes up to him. She checks his face.

"He won't take orders from you anymore,Princess." Aurora slowly looks at Vader.

"You put him under your spell,didn't you?" Aurora asks and he nods.

"Smart,but not smart enough. Hakim,take her away." Vader says and points to Aurora and soon Aurora had guards come next to her. Raja then growls and runs to Aurora's side,protecting her from the guards.

"Send your pet away or I will not hesitate to kill her myself." Vader threatens which earns him a glare from Aurora.

"Raja. Raja that's enough. Raja!" Aurora says and Raja calms down.

"Where should they take her,Master?" Hakim asks Vader. Aurora gives Hakim a glare.

"Her bedroom would do nicely." Hakim then sends his guards away. Aurora then walks to the door but was stopped by Leia grabbing her hand.

"I'll be fine." Aurora says with a reassuring smile. Leia smiles back and let's go. Aurora then proceeds to walk with the guards.

"Written in stone
Every rule, every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place
Better seen and not heard
But now that story is ending
'Cause I
I cannot start to crumble
So come on and try
Try to shut me and cut me down." Aurora then pulls her arms away from the guards and turns around as they disappear.

" Aurora then pulls her arms away from the guards and turns around as they disappear