𝘾𝙝.𝙨𝙞𝙭

•*•*•*•

"Standby alert

"Standby alert. Death Star approaching. Estimated time to firing range,15 minutes." Aurora felt her heart drop into her stomach as she heard those words. Imagining loosing Luke to the empire made her more worried that she already was. Her tanned but almost pale skin made Leia a little worried. Even though Leia was worried about her pilots and Luke,she was especially worried for the sake of her friend. She had known what her friend had gone through and couldn't imagine herself in her shoes. Aurora knew what it felt like to loose people you love at a young age while Leia had her parents until Alderaan was destroyed. As a reassuring gesture,Leia puts her arm around Aurora's shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. She knew that Aurora was worried for all of them,especially Luke. She saw the sadness behind her prideful eyes. She didn't want Luke to go,big he had too,he wanted to fight with them and bring the galaxy back into safety from the empire.

"All wings report in." The commander says.

"Red 10 standing by."

"Red Seven standing by."

"Red Three standing by."

"Red Six standing by."

"Red Nine standing by."

"Red Two standing by."

"Red 11 standing by."

"Red Five standing by." Luke says and Aurora held onto Leia's hand whilst still hugging.

"Lock S-foils In attack position." Aurora watches as she sees the pilots entering the space station zone.

"We're passing through the magnetic field. Hold tight. Switch your deflectors on. Double front." Aurora held her breath as she sees the radar show that they were approaching the DEATH STAR.

"Look at the size of that thing." One pilot says.

"Cut the chatter,Red Two. Accelerate to attack speed." Aurora then started to shake and Leia notices.

"You're alright. You're alright." Leia soothes as she rubs Aurora's arms still in the same hugging position.

"This is it,boys."

"Red Leader,this is Gold Leader."

"I copy,Gold Leader."

"We're starting for the target shaft now."

"We're in position. I'm going to cut across the axis and draw their fire." Aurora could almost hear blasters in her mind as she sees them attacking the space station. She didn't like one bit of it at all. Leia still rubbed her arms and hugged her friend. Aurora leans into the hug.