Y/n: Is this science...or magic?

Rm: Well...in human world science but here...magic!

Y/n: Odd...ok please continue!

Rm:
5) Protect each other and work like a team and don't fight! (Stressing)
6)Don't use your powers until required or else you will get attention which is to be avoided!
7)We are not alone in this race! There is black magic against us so be quick!
8)If at any point we have to spilt or any problem arises you have to listen to me!

Everyone: Ok...

Y/n: Why can't we just teleport?

Rm: Very minor magic is supposed to be used...and most of the spells won't be working because the dark prince has occupied many areas of our world!

Y/n: Now who is this new guy? He doesn't sound friendly!

At this point I feel that I am the only one who has so many doubts!

Rm: Well...you are right! He is not! Until the light prince gets hold of all of his powers...dark prince will be dominating...

Y/n: Why are there so many different people??? Now who is this light prince and where is he dreaming? There is some moon princess who god knows is doing what!? Light prince who seems careless cause the dark guy or whatever is trying to take the world... I mean for god sake everyone LIVE and LET LIVE! Why is the light prince not stopping all this? Is he day dreaming!!?

Everyone stares at me...like I didn't had to say that...

Jk: Ahmm...Ahmm...(clearing his throat) I am the light Prince!

(clearing his throat) I am the light Prince!

My eyes widen... I mean I didn't expect that... I told it on his face...

Y/n: S-Sorry...

Jimin: So after Jungkook and his mate come together... Jungkook's real powers will come into picture...

Y/n: Wait! That is me!

Rose: Yes...it's you!

Y/e: Dumb! Very quick realization...

Jennie: Shut up! Will you?

Suga: Jungkook... I forgot to tell you that the deen sent your Dad a letter about you finding your mate...and so in response your Dad has arranged your marriage...he told it to me this morning when I was standing out of the room and waiting for Namjoon to get our luggage...!

Rm: Ya...Ya right! I am your luggage boy!

Ya right! I am your luggage boy!

Everyone (execpt suga): What?!!

Jin: And you are telling us now? Like really?

Suga: I was sleepy so I forgot!

Y/n: I don't accept this!

Everyone (except Jungkook) gasp!

Y/e: Ah... I will marry you!

Lisa: Enough of your nonsense!

J hope: I know right! She is annoying! I am trying to concentrate on being scared at this moment and she is disturbing me!!

I expected Jungkook to tell her No atleast, but he did not tell her anything! So he wants to marry her!!?!! That little dummy y/e??!

Rm: Let's just leave! Our first stop... 'Alley of the dead!'

To be continued...