Jennie was restlessly looking at the watch on her wrist.

Jennie: Good! You are on time! Where are the others?

Jisoo: On the way I guess....

It was 7:28 and Jimin and Jungkook came running!

Jimin: I thought you would leave us! Thank god! We could make it in time...

Jungkook avoided eye contact with me and so did I...

Y/e: Jungkook! You look good! We look like a good couple...matching dresses (winks)

Jennie: Stop! He has a mate!

Y/e: He can court me and later leave her after the given period of  time...

I look upto Jisoo to ask what was that...

Jisoo: If someone is not happy with their mate they can leave them after a period of time and court someone else...this happens in rare cases but is possible!

Listening to this shattered my heart but it was better than risking his life! I guess...though it caused my looks to change and I tried to cover it...but Jennie surely did observe it!

Jennie: Untill then don't cross your boundaries if you don't wanna look like a manequeen made of ice...

Jason: Stop threatening my sister!

Jennie: Jason I hope you know that without learning how to control other basic elements only...I could learn how to use ice powers...then you might as well know how strong they are...wanna give it a try?
(making a snow flake in her hand)

Rm: Guys! Stop fighting with each other! No using powers against each other! We are late so hurry!

Jimin: Let's go...we are running late!

Rose: True! So what are we waiting for! Where is our ride?

Rm: We have to walk

Everyone (execpt Rm): What?

Suga: Ah...suddenly I feel uneasy... I guess with a heavy heart I have to drop this wonderful idea of joining you guys in this plan! Sorry! I'll be leaving now!

Rm: Yoongi hyung! No!

Suga: I am not walking! Is this a joke?

Rm: We have to! Before that guys... Once again I want to repeat all the rules...cause everyone is here...

1) Try to stay together!
2) Ones who have mates stick together because if your mate is safe...you are safe!
3) Everyone has a map so if you get lost follow the map!
4) Everyone keep the bugs along!

Y/n: Sorry to interupt...but what bug?

Rm: It's like a tracking bug...if you get lost...it helps you find your way back to us!