Chapter - 03

Time flies when you're plotting your ruling over a whole school. The uniform rules were a lot more relaxed than let on. We still had to wear the uniform but at least we could add personal touches like badges.

We could wear our own shoes. We could dye our hair whatever we wanted it to be. We could do whatever to our bodies as long as we had the uniform on to represent the school.

Let's check back in. It's been six months since I've moved to Florida and started at a new school. I've moved up the popularity ladder quite a bit and there's seemingly a few gaggles of boys wanting to gain my attention. There's just one problem.

Andrea Densen.

She can do no wrong. She's seemingly loved by the whole school. She's got loads of friends all of which she pays attention to. She's also got loads of boys trying to get her attention. I don't see what's so great about her.

Shes a goody two shoes. She hasn't gotten a late mark against her name. She hasn't turned in assignments late. She hasn't even got a detention yet and she's been here longer than me.

It suddenly connected together in my brain. A devastatingly cunning plan. I'll  befriend Andrea and we'll become the school's Queen bees and then bit by bit I'll  destroy her reputation. Then she'll  be begging me for friendship and I'll  graciously accept in front of the whole school just to gain more popularity.

"What are you smirking at?" Asked Charlene. I looked over at her. She hadn't taken her eyes off of her workbook as she said that. "My little plan to overthrow Miss Andrea from her pedestal of popularity." I responded. That's when she finally looked up. She looked hesitant to respond. Charlene went back to doing her work and didn't ask any questions or say anything.

Did I choose wrong? Was she going to talk to Andrea and ruin everything for me. Or is she going to help me. I knew Aubrey and Ashleigh would because they're too naive to know any better.

I disliked that the only people who seemed willing to listen to me were also a bunch of foreigners. Maybe I should cut off Charlene. I'll bide my time for a little while longer and hope she proves herself useful to me.

"Class, we have two new males to welcome into our classroom," announced Mr Stratham. I looked up and I was immediately enraged. His face just screamed ladies man. His deep green eyes were just glimmering with mischief. I couldn't help but hate his perfect face.

Another person to compete with for popularity. The boy who stood next to him looked like another foreigner and I couldn't be asked to look over him or think about his presence it just exhausted me too much. However in the process of looking for the clock I locked eyes with him. Immediately his gaze shifted into a scowl. Somebody's got a bitch face. 

"This is Adrian Lawson and Søren Larsson. They have come to study at our school and they want to make many friends." Said Mr Stratham. He too had the idealistic view that this school was for elite people only. To be entirely honest with you it just seems that this is a school for weird people where half of its population is foreigners and weirdos. Why was I stuck in this god forbidden school. I should be at a renowned school in New York or be going to somewhere that is prestigious. 

Great two hot guys that the girls will be fawning over and both of them are foreign. Why can't I get a fellow American joining this school. "Oh god look at him, isn't he gorgeous," cooed Ashleigh. I rolled my eyes. If she keeps this up, I'll block her and banish her from my friend group. 

I almost lost composure and scoffed when foreigner 1 and foreigner 2 walked over to sit with Andrea. What's she got that I don't? It seemed like torture to sit through the rest of the day since everyone was gossiping about the new boys. This definitely puts a dent in my plans. Especially if I want everyone to recognise me as their leader.