Sidd: Pagal hai puri! Squirrel toh gayi par ab main kaise jau?

Avu:(sees the squirrel and is about to get up)

Sidd: (Falls from the tree onto Avu)

Avu: Gadhe ke tatti! Get of me!

Sidd: (Gets of her) Bhaes ki rani

Avu: (Forgets that Sidd exists as the squirrel comes to her)

Sidd: Ahhhh!........::I swear that this is a wild animal. .........Avu run! .......It's going to eat us.

Avu: (takes some nuts and gives them to the squirrel.)

Sidd: (ab iska aur Varun ka toh mazaa chakhaungi mai!) Khel khatam!

Avu: Khel toh ab shuru hui hai!

Sidd: Ok now stop with these filmy talks and tell me how you live in this Animal Shelter? ( @poortiswarup 😉😉)

Avu: Idiot, this is not an animal shelter!

Sidd: Actually now I'm quite sure that it is an animal shelter because you and Varun live here!

Avu: YOU.....you...you..

Sidd: Me what?

Avu: You know what...

Sidd: What?

Avu: (Faraz: beech main mat boliye) Atleast I live in an animal shelter but I bet that you live in the zoo at the monkey section!

Sidd: YOU...you...

Avu: I know...I'm awesome

Sidd: Fuck off.....

Avu: Sure bitch

Sidd: (glares at her)

Varun: Oye Deewano! You finished with your so called romance.

Sidd: If what we were doing right now is called romance then Alia must be pregnant by now.....

Varun: (cursing Avu in his mind while blushing)

Avu: (laughing hard at Varun's situation)

Varun: AVUUUUUUUUU!

Avu: I know that you love my name a lot Varun, but if you keep saying it like this then Alia will start being jealous of me!😂😂

Varun: Alia may be jealous but I don't think its too late to tell Sid...

Avu: I know it's not late to tell Sidd to take us home!
(Avu just picks up her bag and drags Varun along before he can say anything)

Avu: (whispers to Varun) idiot! If you say one more word I swear that your sweety GF won't be able to see that ugly face of yours anymore.

Varun: More like she will be seeing that ugly face of yours when I make you meet her!

Sidd: Guyss! I exist okay! So now we are going home!