The less i know the better

Start from the beginning

"Oh, morning (l/n) did you sleep okay?" He asks rubbing his knuckles against his eyes.

"I did but you sure look like you didn't." I answer chuckling.

"Mhm I'm just tired. It's too earlyyy I'm just gonna sleep in the bus."

"C'mon 10 am isn't that early. But I guess you can sleep in the bus."

As I say that, the bus arrives and stops in front of the hotel. As I get in I find an empty spot and sit down. Kuroo sits a few seats away from me. But that's not exactly where I'd like him to sit. So I pull my phone out of my bag and text him.

Me:
Yk there's a seat that's available next to me

Kuroo :
Whatever stop teasing me, ur just gonna ask Kenma to sit next to you anyway

Me:
What if I told you I'm saving this spot for you right now and that if you don't come and sit here then I will let Kenma sit

Kuroo:
Hm, sounds interesting, I accept but on one condition

Me:
which is?

Kuroo:
I get to use you as a pillow because I want to sleep

Me:
deal

I put my phone down as I see Kuroo get up and come sit down next to me. The bus then starts and as soon as it does Kuroo rests his head on mine. As he does this I'm blushing way too much but he doesn't notice since his eyes are closed. But I also end up falling asleep, resting my head on his shoulder.

A few hours later, I feel something or more someone poke my cheek which wakes me up, as I open my eyes I see that Kuroo is poking my cheek desperately trying to wake me up.

"I'm awake now you dork." I say laughing as I stretch trying to stay awake and not fall back asleep.

"Whatever, we're finally back home now." He says yawning and getting up

"C'mon we only left for a day it's not that bad." I say also getting up and out of the bus.

"You would have said the same thing as me if you had slept in the hotel we were in."

"Why was it bad?"

"If I had to chose between sleeping at Shimizu's house on the floor or that hotel, I'd choose the floor any day."

"O-Oh now I get why you slept in the bus."

"Okay everyone, you are free to go back home now, I already told your parents that the bus was back. See you all Monday." Concludes coach Nekomata.

Bye guys see you on Monday!" Lev says

"Bye or whatever." Adds Kenma still not looking away from his psp.

"Bye bye!" I say before I also take my leave with Kuroo

"So what did you guys talk about last night?" Kuroo asks me

"Uhh you know uh girl stuff which I won't tell  you." I answer as I remember what was said.

"Right I'm just gonna pull the ,'the less I know the better'card"