Blair looked down at her feet, trying to hide a smile. Somehow, he managed to find a loophole to her words. She didn't know what it was yet, but she didn't care. He was there and that was all that mattered.

"Hey, let me go grab my clothes." He started running through the parking garage, calling over his shoulder. "I'll be right back!"

Dick slammed the door to the back shut, turning to face Blair expectantly, "New Robin?"

"I was gonna tell you, but then you slammed on your brakes in the middle of the hallway when I said that he kissed me and to be honest, I felt like telling you that he's also Robin would have you searching for the nearest cliff to drive us off." She explained quickly, fiddling with the ring on her finger nervously.

He raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest, "You're in love with the new Robin."

Blair narrowed her eyes, knowing exactly where the conversation was headed, "Shut up."

"You're in love with him." Dick pointed over his shoulder in the direction Jason had run off in. "That one. Robin 2.0."

"Shut up!" She exclaimed, shoving him in the arm. Whatever she was expecting from him after the initial meeting with Jason as Robin, this definitely wasn't it. "My god, you are so annoying!"

"Tell me, was it love at first sight?" He continued, the corner of his lip curling up in an amused grin. "Did he go 'Sup bro, how's it hanging' and your heart just stopped?"

"Oh my god, shut up." Blair rolled her eyes, covering her face with her hands as she moved to start walking to the passenger side door. "You are the literal worst."

"Blair, I just want to know these things!" He called after her through his laughter. "Come on bro, tell me!"

"I'm going to kill you." She glared at him as he continued laughing. "Besides, you're one to talk. You dated my cousin."

Dick stopped laughing, pointing his finger at her, "That was completely different and has nothing to do with this."

"Yeah? Well it was still weird!" Blair crossed her arms defensively. It was the first time she had brought up her cousin Barbara in a year. Jason had asked about her once after finding out that she had been Batgirl for a few years and all Blair had said was that she left Gotham to start over after a bad run in with the Joker. She didn't mention the huge fight they had before she left about Blair continuing to carry the Knight Wolf mantle. "You try explaining to people that the boy you call your brother is dating the girl they think is your sister!"

"But Barbara isn't your sister and we aren't blood related." Dick pointed out.

"It was still weird!" She insisted.

Dick opened his mouth to respond, when he snapped his fingers, shaking his head, "Oh no. I see what you're doing here and I am not falling for it. You are not getting off that easily, Luna."

Blair made a face at him just as Jason appeared behind him, carrying three cases in his hands, his backpack slung haphazardly over his shoulder. Two of them she could tell were their suits, but the third was longer than the others. It kind of reminded her of the cases she had seen the band members at her old high school carry.

She ran up to him, grabbing her suit's case and the longer case to help him out, "What the hell is all of this?"

"Mine, yours," He pointed to the cases in her hands, "And still yours."

Blair glanced down at the cases before looking back up at him, a smile forming on her face, "You still have that shit around your eyes."

He immediately dropped his case on the ground, running at his eyes with the sleeve of his jacket, "Where?"