The platform shook and began to tilt, making all of us slid down the metal platform.

In the smoke and sudden chaos, I lost Saoirse and could only hold Shiro by one hand while the other was holding tightly onto my dagger stuck in the metal.

I looked down at Shiro, he was unconscious, but still felt alive. My mind traveled back to the times where he was always with me and Saoirse.

My grip fell weak when the platform shook again, and we fell. I only saw white and Shrio as we continued to fall, a memory flooding into my mind from the past.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I was twelve years old and had just started at the Galaxy Garrison a couple of months ago. To say I was a good student, isn't what others would call me. I was labeled a 'disciplinary case', unable to cooperate with others well.

At the moment, I sat outside a supervisor's office after getting into a fight with Cadet James Griffin. It wasn't my fault that he deserved a good punch. He was making fun of my dad and Saoirse. No matter what people said, he deserved it.

"The only reason this kid is here is because you vouched for him." The supervisor said inside the office, "You need to make sure this doesn't happen again. And you, young lady need to keep him under control as well."

I clenched my fists when I heard the woman say that.

"Understood. We'll handle it." I heard Shiro inside the office.

A few seconds later, I heard the door open and James went inside to get his punishment for the fight.

I glanced to the side and saw Shiro standing next to me, Saoirse holding his hand as she looked at me sadly.

They had gotten close over the past few months, just as close as I was with Shiro. Saoirse let go of Shiro's hand and went over to me to grab mine in comfort.

"Hey." Shiro said.

"Look, I know I messed up." I said, "You should just send me back to the home already. This place isn't for me."

Suddenly, I felt Saoirse hit me on top of my head. It wasn't hard, but it was enough to get my attention and listen better.

"You're not leaving me." She said quietly.

"Keith, you can do this. I will mever gove up on you." Shiro promised, "But more importantly, you can't give up on yourself. And also, you can't leave Saoirse behind, you promised that as well, didn't you?"

I looked up at Shiro and Saoirse. I was surprised, because I was ready to leave Saoirse behind, when they would never leave me behind.

~~~~Flashback end~~~~

I blacked out at some point, because a voice called out to me, making me open my eyes.

"Keith. Saoirse." It called to me, "Keith. Saoiese." I opened my eyes and saw nothing but a star filled sky above my head and below my feet.

I looked around and gasped when I saw Saoirse standing next to me.

She looked around as well before spotting me.

"Keith!" She shouted, not hesitating to wrap her arms around me. I didn't stop to think and just hugged her back. I had even forgot about the blood staining her armor, and the fact that it would transfer to me.