Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Caroline's POV

It's been days after the incident. We saw the set a few days ago and we are going back again. I really am getting closer to Dylan. It's not that awkward anymore and it's not weird. We're still not really open about the relationship. But almost all of our friends know. We post a few things with each other in it giving small hints. We don't say anything really weird or give everyone huge ideas about it.

Tonight, we are going out to this Chinese restaurant. Erin and Louis planned it for Dylan and me to celebrate. Erin has been really salty about Jayden. Behind Jayden's back, she's always saying stuff like "Jayden's a whore" or something like that. We don't invite Jayden to things since she doesn't really hang out with us. We mentioned going to the restaurant a few nights ago and Jayden was there. She just didn't say anything. But oh well. I don't really want her here anyways. I know that sounds bitchy, but if you were me, you'd understand.

Okay anyways.. We were going to the restaurant. Dylan was driving and I was at shotgun. Erin and Louis were at the back. When we got there, we sat down and looked at the menu. We got a bunch of shit that apparently added up to $60. Like what?! Anyways when we got home, the devil itself was there. Oh yeah, Jayden. I meant Jayden.

"Oh hi.." I said disgusted.

"Hi!" Jayden says with a bad look on her face.

"Do you guys wanna play a game? I'm bored" Erin says.

"Sure" Dylan says with a smile.

"How about.. Truth or dare?" Jayden says.

"I guess" I say confused. We all sat down in a circle by the couch. I was suspicious. Like.. it was really random.

Louis went first and asked, "Erin, truth or dare?" .

"Dare!" Erin smiled.

"I dare you to buy a burrito blanket off amazon" He says.

"Bitch I already bought one. It's coming tomorrow. Just give me a truth" She says with a sassy smile.

"Okay.. Who did you have a crush on a year ago" Louis says. She gives him a look. I was really confused at this point.

"Umm.. okay Caroline don't come after me for not telling you but.. I did have a crush on Dylan. Only for a little bit though. I promise. I'm sorry" Erin looks forced. The hell? It was weird but I know she would've told me.

"Umm.. That's okay" I say even though it wasn't that great. I was still really confused. Jayden kept on looking at Erin and Louis. Erin looked really upset and Louis just looked disturbed. It was like they were hiding something.

"Anyways.. Caroline.. truth or dare" Erin asked.

"Uhh.. truth?" I say.

"Umm... why do you like Dylan?" She asks me.

Dylan's POV

"Umm why do you like Dylan" Erin asks Caroline. I look at Caroline. She was smiling nervously. I was still pretty weirded out that Erin used to like me.

"I don't know. He's cute?" She started laughing nervously. I looked really confused. She only liked me because I was cute?

Erin's POV:

You may be thinking. I am a really bad person. But I'm not. Listen. I never liked Dylan. I see him more as a brother than a lover. Ew that sounded weird. I was forced by Jayden to say all these things. Like she literally gave me a script. Like literally. No joke.

Okay she has something against me. And Louis. I'm not telling you it. Because well.. you won't understand and it would be really awkward.

Anyways, all this mean stuff that I'm saying to Caroline's face isn't true. And it is hurtful and mean. And I regret it. And I might seem selfish. And I feel horrible. But what we have is worse.

Caroline's POV

Dylan looked hurt. I felt so bad for saying that but I mean.. 5% of it was because of it. He is really cute though. He let go of my hand after I said that.

"Anyways.." Jayden says. This wh- anyways..

"Dylan.. truth or dare.." Jayden asks. Dylan says truth.

"Why did you break up with Maddie?" Jayden asks.

"What?" He gulps, "How do you know about". Jayden cuts him off.

"Answer" She demands. Dylan looks at me.

"Look.. I can explain" Dylan says.

You won't believe what he says next.
a/n
i hope you liked this chapter! please vote!