Chapter 6: It's A Secret

Caroline's POV

We had dinner. We had lasagna and some soda we found in the fridge. I'm pretty sure we all have food poisoning. My stomach really hurts and I feel like I need to barf. We were all sitting on the couch when Erin got up and needed to throw up. She ran into the bathroom. I ran after her. I held her hair up when she threw up. Is it kinda weird that Maddie wasn't even sick. Dylan was acting fine too.

"This is not what I expected" I said.

"Me too and I think I'm gonna die" She threw up again.

"Girls, are you in there? I need to take a shit. I think I have diarrhea" Louis yells.

"TMI" I yell.

I start throwing up and Erin puts my hair in a ponytail. We brushed our teeth and took a pic for insta. Yeah we never posted it coz that's gROsS.

We get out of the room and we try to find medicine. No sign of medicine.

"Dylan" I yell, "Can you drive us to the pharmacy". I look at Erin and she mouths "I don't want to go". I nod and get in the car with Dylan.

"Okay we need to go to the pharmacy and" He cuts me off.

"I like you" Dylan says nervously.

"I like you too" I say, not knowing what he means.

"No, like I like you. Like really like you" He chuckles.

"Well I do too!" I smile. He kisses me. HUSBSNSJS. WTF. WTF.

We pull out and we both smile.

"How are we going to do this?" He says.

"What do you mean?" I laugh.

"How will we date?" ARE WE OFFICIAL?

"Well, maybe we should keep it low key, and when we are ready, we'll tell everyone" I tell him.

"So we are keeping this a secret?" He smiles.

"It is" I tell him.

Maybe this was meant to be. Maybe we were meant to get food poisoning. That was said so wrong in so many ways.

Dylan's POV
So we walk into the pharmacy and get some medicine and Caroline puts some ramen packets in the basket. Then I get a text.

Maddie ❤️
Where are you?

Dylan ❤️
i'm at the pharmacy

Maddie ❤️
Well get here soon. I don't want that bitch to be with you any longer.

Dylan ❤️
Number 1. She's not a bitch.
Number 2: We need to talk. When I get home.

Maddie ❤️
K.

*end of convo*

I'm going to break up with her. Yeah, I guess I'm a player. I guess. But Caroline is really sweet, nice, and super pretty.

We payed for the stuff and got into the car. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

Caroline's POV
We were at the lake house. He took my hand. I saw Maddie looking out the window. I let go. He gives me a look of confusion.

"It's a secret, remember?" I looked at him with a light smile.

"Yeah. Just a secret" He looked hurt.

Shit.