Chapter 8: Don't Break My Heart

Jayden's POV

Dylan and Caroline are dating. Like WTF. HES MINE BITCH.

I posted a photo of them so that I can expose them. ;)

*insta*

jay.ley: cuties right? they are couple goals!

tagged: @dylan.kingwell, @caro.bennett

liked by: user1, user2, and 1,593 more

user1: WHAT THEY ARE DATING?!
——> jay.ley: yessir ;)

caro.bennett: please take this down.
——> jay.ley: sorryyyy.. noooo

load more comments..

Caroline's POV

I woke up and Dylan was sleeping next to me. I got up really fast, hoping they wouldn't notice. Erin and Louis were at the table eating some donuts. I walk over.

"Good morning!" I smiled. Erin rolled her eyes. Louis ignored me. What the actual h e double hockey sticks?

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Why were you ashamed to tell us? You could've told us. It's just wrong, Caroline" Erin walked away.

"What the hell?" I ask Louis.

"You did keep a secret from us. And you told Jayden? You don't even talk to her" Louis says.

"What secret? What the actual-" I get cut off. Louis shows me and insta pic. Of Dylan and I. Sleeping next to each other. How the hell did she know?

"What?!" I yell waking Dylan up. He sits next to Louis at the table and takes a donut. Louis looks at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dylan asks.

"Bro code, Dylan. You broke bro code" Louis walks away as well. I'm in deep shit.

"How the hell did Jayden find out?" I ask Dylan. I'm pISsEd.

"Look I'm sorry.." He says.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"She saw me kiss your forehead" he says.

"Why the hell did you have to make it that obvious?"

"I'm sorry" He looked really upset. I felt really bad.

"No I am. I'm sorry for being a bitch. I want this to be a thing. But I'm scared people will start hating on me and it will just be harder. I don't want you to lie to me or hurt me. I just want this to be healthy. I don't want this to be gone anytime soon" I say. Yeah dramatic.

"I would like that too" He smiles.

"Anyways. I need to talk to Erin" I say. He smiles and I kiss him on the cheek.

Erin's POV

Here I am. Sitting in my room. Crying my eyes out. I thought I could be trusted. I thought I was her best friend. Instead, it was Jayden. Jayden. The one who she despised. But she still told her. Half of me wants to believe that she didn't do it on purpose and it wasn't her fault. But the other half of me just wants to.. Believe Jayden. Jayden told me everything. Yes, it was sus. But I wanted to believe it was true.

I washed my face and went outside. I saw Caroline. She was sitting there with her hands on her face. Looking down at her phone. She was very sad looking.

"Hi" I said. She looks at me with confusion.

"Please tell me the real story" I smile. She explains everything to me. I get it now.

Now.
All.
We.
Need.
To.
Do.
Is.
Get.
That.
Jayden.
Bitch.
Outta.
Here.

a/n
i hope you liked this chapter! i'm trying to post as much as i can. thanks for the support.