『🍓🍊』HANAKO

(Nobody requested this and this will be just hanako telling a lewd~ story about what happened in the pass~♥ to y'all and with that please enjoy~♥)

HANAKO POV

"*sigh* I'll never forget the time that I pipe on this one tutor" I said with a blush on my cheeks as his hair covered his eyes in embarrassment.

"So when that student teacher came for just help with Mr. Tsuchigromi and she was hot I mean soo hot all the boys was simpin' for that cute ass~♥ her name was Ms. (N/n)~"
I said with a blushing smirk imagining her clearly ♥

I started to tell some more "so I was in my teachers class after school, and she was teaching me some stuff and the thing that I was struggling with was math like I was horrible at it! >< but the good thing was we were in their alone~ yes!" I shouted in excitement!

"As we were just talking and fixing problems I didn't even paid attention at all! I swear! I just kept looking at her~ jeez she was like the 15 and I was fucking 13 oh god~" I said with a smile covering my eyes

"I was to embrace but I wanted to get to know her y'know I had to make a move~ so what I did- *giggle* okay so what I did is that I put my hand on her thigh and gave it a soft rub~ it was so soft~♥ when I did she flinch really hard but calmed down and she looked at me and she was blushing~ and .... Oh god she bit her lip~♥ >< I swear that turn me on all the way!" I explain as my heart pound so fast and put my right hand on my chest where my heart is.

I took a deep breath "and it was silent for a few seconds and we lean in closer and closer as we close our eyes... And soon fealt her soft lips on mine~.... And someone came in and we backed away really quick!! Soon after our time was up and she left with a goodbye and a hug but I saw she put something in my note book with my notes and I was confused? When she left no she ran out! And I looked in a saw a little note say-"

♡  CALL ME~  ♡

XXX - XXXX - XXXX