Gar the Tiger jumped down from the top of the hay as Rachel laughed. He came to a stop halfway between the group and the tractor, slowly transforming back into his green-haired self. Everyone watched as he made the transformation, Blair immediately looking down and laughing as he jumped up off the ground, "Ta-da!"

"Gar!" Rachel exclaimed, looking up at the ceiling.

Gar looked down at himself, "Ah! Oh yeah, I, uh... forgot."

Blair laughed along with Kory as he darted behind the hay bales to change into his clothes. Within seconds, he popped back up, zipping his jacket up as he walked back towards them, giving them all a pleased grin.

Dick studied Gar for a moment before asking, "So have you eaten anyone before?"

"I know you did not just ask him that." Blair hit him in the arm, shaking her head in disbelief.

"What?" Dick shrugged. Blair continued to stare at him incredulously. "He transformed into a tiger Blair!"

Gar laughed, "Eaten? No. Dude, I haven't even bitten anyone before." He walked back to the group, looking at Blair shaking his head in laughter. "Eaten anyone."

Once he was back with the group, he held his fist out to Blair which she immediately knocked with her own, giving Dick a satisfied smirk. One of her friends could channel the sun and the other could turn into a green tiger. So far, her day had been pretty damn awesome.

"Be a lot scarier if he wasn't green." Kory shrugged. "Or vegan."

"Okay, so we have sun woman and tiger boy. There's definitely potential here." Dick nodded before turning to face Rachel. "Rachel, you're next."

The smile that was previously on her face immediately disappeared as she shook her head, "No. No, I could hurt someone."

"Hurting people is kind of the idea here." Kory pointed out.

"I could hurt one of you." She said quickly, backing away from them.

Blair studied Rachel's terrified expression, turning to Dick, "Dick, we all know what she can do, she doesn't have to-"

"It's a part of you." Dick spoke calmly in Rachel's direction, giving her a small nod of reassurance. "You gotta stop being afraid of it."

Rachel shook her head again, "If something goes wrong-"

"You can do this." Dick said supportively.

Rachel nodded, walking forward to the spot where Kory and Gar had shown off their powers before her. Before she passed, Blair grabbed her hand, squeezing in support, "Hey, don't worry about it, okay? You've got this, it doesn't have you."

Rachel nodded again as Blair let go, walking back to the group. They all watched as Rachel gathered herself, taking deep breaths to calm her nerves. Blair swallowed hard, trying to not seem worried, but she couldn't help it. She knew how the power affected Rachel.

Suddenly, Rachel jerked her head up to the ceiling, the darkness leaving her mouth in a slow, but steady pace. Blair watched as the power swirled to the ceiling before starting to fall and swirl around Rachel. Something didn't seem right, it was almost like her power was never ending.

Apparently, Kory felt the same way as she called out in concern, "Rachel?"

"Okay, bring it back in." Dick instructed, though Rachel appeared to have not heard.

Blair looked over at him in concern, "Dick-"

"Rachel." He called out again.

This time, there was a reaction. The power flew past Rachel, barreling towards the group. Without even thinking, Blair launched herself at Gar, tackling him to the ground, out of harm's way. Above them, Kory pushed Dick out of the way, fire shooting out of her hands at Rachel's power.