Dick turned to Gar with a grin on his face, "Your turn."

The boy looked around at them, flashing a nervous smile, "Okay, I just, uh- give me a second."

Blair followed him with her eyes as he jogged over to the spot Kory previously stood in, shaking out his nerves. Dick swayed impatiently on his feet next to her, "Any time today would be good."

"Don't rush him, it'll freak him out." Blair smacked him in the arm. "Let him do his thing on his own."

Gar turned around, shaking his head with the same nervous smile on his face, "It's uh, I can't- it's a little weird with you guys watching and all. The first time I transformed, I tore through my clothes and, uh-" Rachel started laughing from behind Blair. Blair covered her mouth with her hand, hiding the smile on her face at Gar's awkward explanation and Dick's failure to grasp what he was saying. "Oh, and, like, this is my favorite jacket."

"Hold on." Dick held out his hand to stop him, finally realizing the issue at hand. "You have to be naked to-"

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it!" Gar said brightly, holding onto the zippers of his jacket. "I promise."

"Heard that before!" Kory called out jokingly.

Blair bit the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing as she turned around to give Gar some privacy. She looked over at Rachel to see that she had done the same thing, bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet as she waited.

"Just, uh, turn around." Blair heard Gar say from behind her before Dick and Kory turned around as well

A few moments passed, Blair dragging her feet on the ground around her, kicking the dirt and hay. Next to her, Dick threw his head back, staring at the ceiling in boredom. She elbowed him lightly in the ribs, shaking her head in amusement. Kory let out a loud sigh, "If this wasn't a drill, we'd all be dead right now."

Just as the words left her mouth, a loud roar ripped through the barn, causing everyone to jump and turn around. Blair blinked her eyes in surprise as a green tiger stalked out from behind the hay, jumping on top of the bales.

"Oh shit!" Dick yelled, backing up quickly.

"No fucking way!" Blair jumped up and down excitedly, pointing at Gar as she recalled the statement the hunter in the woods had govern about the green tiger he had seen with a girl with purple hair. "Green tiger!"

She stayed in her spot as Dick backed up, hiding behind Kory who laughed, "Well, what do you know, it was worth it."

Blair looked over her shoulder, a grin on her face when she saw Dick almost five feet behind Kory, staring at Gar's green tiger in shock, "Dick, I know you aren't hiding behind Kory when you literally trained with lions and elephants in the circus."

Kory started laughing, looking over at him in amusement, "Circus huh?"

"And it's Gar." Blair added, turning back to watch as Gar the tiger walked around the small space.

Dick slowly started to inch forward, his eyes never leaving the tiger, "That's him?"

"I know, right?" Rachel said, a note of pride in her voice.

"How?"

Rachel shrugged, "Got sick or something."

"The flu turned him into a tiger?" Kory asked, shifting her gaze back and forth between Rachel and Gar. Rachel didn't answer, just watched Gar jump back on top of the hay.

"Okay, you can turn back now." Dick called over to him quickly. "Into Gar."

"Or not!" Blair giggled, bouncing giddily on her feet. "Seriously, seeing Dick shitting his pants is very entertaining for me."