Chapter 12

1 month later...

We just came from the doctors office

We just came from the doctors office.The babies doing fine.But the doctors kept asking me about the bruises.At this point I ain't know what to say.

I Kobe talk.I don't want to have a miscarriage.I am scared.Kobe has been my gang active.There's mad shot out threats.I'm not gone lie.

I'm in the gang.I been sense 9 years old.But I can't deal with this.Not with a baby on the way.Some people call us Harley Quinn and the Joker,Queen and Slim,Bonny and Clyde.

Kobe has been really suspicious.And alert more than usual.More curious then usually.We just sat in the car of the doctors office parking lot.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to do.Then,out of nowhere Kobe throws me in the backseat.And cover me with his body.

I heard mad gunshots.I felt break glass fall on my body.Then,I seen Kobe look up.There was a little girl crying on the floor.Kobe run out the car unarmed.And pick the girl up.Throw her at me the dashing in the car.

The gunshots lasted 4 minutes.But just then I felt blood dripping on my white dress.

That's when Kobe look me in the eyes.I started crying Kobe kissed me.Then he go rolled off me.Sat up and just look forward.I tried to call so one he put his hand on mine.

I was left there crying watch Kobe slowly died a pain death.I layed my head on his lap.He ran his hands threw my hair

"It's because I love you"

Was his last words....

CHAPTER 12!!!