Chapter 2: Who is it??

I am so so sorry that i haven't been uploading like i said I would. I have just been busy with family stuff and I have been re-watching a couple of anime's. I don't now how long I will be able to upload because I don't know when I'm going back to school. So I'm sorry if I don't upload another chapter.

Last chapter

Ryoma's P.O.V

"Yeah that would be a good idea but if she see's us she will kill us" I said looking at the way Rika skipped away.

Rika's P.O.V

I skipped away from Ryoma and his teammates. I started to head to the public tennis courts that I would play at as a kid. I stopped skipping when I was out of site from my brother and put my headphones on and puts one of my favorite songs on.

I start walking when the music started. I walk for about 5 minutes then got to the tennis courts. I take my headphones off and look around but don't see him so I walk up to the courts and look and the people playing doubles against each other. I smile and hum as I watch them play and analyze there hits and plays. I look over to my left and see a girl that looks about my age or a year younger.

I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns her head quickly to me. "I'm sorry that I startled you but I'm wondering what the conditions are to playing on these courts" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh umm there are none but you are only able to play doubles and there are no singles matches" she said a little shaken up.

I sigh "well there is no fun in that. I remember when you could decide what you wanted to play here" looks over at the people playing and then walks over to vending machine and put money in and gets a grape ponta.

I grab the drink when it comes out and opens it then sits on the nearest bench to the courts. I look around and spots someone who I haven't seen in awhile but don't do anything. I feel someone tap my shoulder and look to see who it was and I saw who I was supposed to meet.

????? P.O.V

I just got off the bus and starts to walk to the tennis courts as I know she is already there. I try to walk as quickly as I can to get there fast but slow enough that it doesn't look like I'm in a rush. From the bus stop I walk for about 5 minutes to get to the courts. As I walk up the stairs I look around to see who is here to see Tachibana's little sister An Tachibana. 'I wonder why she's here' I thought and then keeps looking around.

I walk up to the courts and sees a bench nearest to the courts with someone I haven't seen since we were young. I start walking over and I saw her looking at someone so I looked to where she was looking. I saw Tachibana Kippei himself. Anyway's I keep walking to her and when I got to her I tap her shoulder. 

She looks at me and then smiles. "It's been so long Echizen Rika" I said hugging her.

"It sure has been Atobe Keigo" she said smiling and hugs me back.

Rika's P.O.V

"So Rika what school are you planning to go to" Keigo said sitting next to me.

I look out to the people playing tennis "I'm not sure yet but I might stay with Ryoma so I can keep him in check."

"But why dont you go to a school for yourself so you don't need to worry about him" Keigo looks at the tennis courts with me.

"I don't know yet. I'm going to check his tennis playing when I get home but depending on that I might or might not stay with him. You know me after 'he' left I have to protect my little chibi-chan" I smile and then takes a sip of my drink.