~• seventeen •~

Start from the beginning

spence: all right. *kisses you*

you walked out of the dance floor, and went to the restroom. you had to pee like really bad. you went inside.

.......

as you finished, you went to the bathroom sink, and started fixing your makeup. gotta look good for spencer right? suddenly, the bathroom door flew open.

cameron: let me talk to you.

you: oh my-

cameron: you feel what i feel dont you? your just too scared to admit it.

not anymore no. like 0%.

you: cameron wake up from your dream. us? it's not gonna happen again. deal with it.

you walked out, leaving him speechless. suddenly, he grabbed your arm, and pinned you to a wall.

you: let go of me!

cameron: lets see if a kiss will change your mind.

you: stop it! spencer!!! spence!

he quickly shut you up by kissing you. you were rejecting it, by spitting and keeping your mouth closed.

you: *yells* stop it!

cameron: no.

you then kicked him right in the nuts.

cameron: damn!

you: spencer!!

suddenly spencer came out of the crowd, out of breath.

spence: what the hell? y/n? you ok? i was trying to come, but there's so many people!

you: it's okay spencer.

spence: what did he do too you?

cameron: i was simply trynna have sex with her man. deal with it.

spence: who the hell do you think you are man? huh?

cameron: i'm the man she loves.

you: *yells* no your not! the only man i love is that man standing right in front of you! that's the man i love!

spence: i love you too y/n.

you: i know you do.

you suddenly saw cameron's fist, about to hit spencer's face.

you: spencer duck!

it was too late. he had hit spencer. hard. spencer got up angrily, face getting swollen, blood coming out of his mouth. he punched cameron back. hard too. they both started fighting.

you: spence stop! he's not worth it!

you ran. you had to get someone. as you went onto the dance floor, you had to go to the only person who knew how to fight well.

you: morgan!!! spencer's getting beat up! help him please!

morgan: what?

you: follow me!

he followed you out of the dance floor, and onto where spence and cameron were fighting. as you went there, you saw spencer was laying on the floor, unconscious.

you: what the hell?! spence!

you looked down to see if he was okay. he was breathing. thank goodness.

morgan: *yelling* what the fuck man!

he grabbed cameron by the shirt and brought him up against a wall. he punched him a couple times, then let him fall to the ground.

morgan: you're disgusting.

you: morgan! we need to get him to a hospital now!

morgan: okay, i'll get cameron, you get into the car! i'll tell hotch everything. i'm taking him to the station. your gonna pay big time. now go y/n!

you: okay okay!

you got spencer by the arms and started dragging him.

garcia: *screams* what the hell happened to spencer?!

you: it's a long story just please help me!

garcia: okay okay!

she grabbed his legs, and started bringing him towards the exit.

emily: spence?!

you: help us!

JJ: i will too!

you all four carried him all the way outside, and into the car.

you: i'm gonna sit in the back with him. who's gonna drive?

emily: i will!

you: okay let's go!

he had his head laying on your legs, and his feet laying on garcia's lap. you were stroking his hair.

you: your gonna be okay baby.