the aftermath

a/n: i know, this is weird

a/n: i know, this is weird. also, i know, this is sudden. i just feel the story ended, with not much of an ending. so yes, there is gonna be a few more chapters. i'm not sure how many, but i just feel i really need to add an ending to this story. for example, y'all haven't even seen the wedding! like- that seems so low of me. so yeah, i'm giving you a few more chapters. so this is a holiday. there might be a few more, then the wedding, or there might be dramatic episodes. i guess we'laugh out loud have to see ;)))

.............

angie: mom!

your eyes had opened.

the sun was beaming brightly.

you: good morning angie!

you smiled as she hugged you.

ethan: hey mom!

you: awh hey ethan!

he hugged you as well, and after he did, you got up.

you: where's dad?

angie: oh he went to the store.

you: oh really? in the morning? weird.

ethan: yeah dads a weirdo. but so am i.

you laughed.

suddenly, as you were approaching the door, ethan got there before you did.

you: oh- whats going on?

angie: nothing, he's just trying to be a gentleman and open the door for you, right ethan?

ethan: yep. because i am the best gentleman ever.

you: *laughs* mkay. well ethan, could you open the door please?

he slowly opened the door, peeking out, then giving angie a thumbs up.

the door flew open.

there was spencer, with a single rose in his hand.

spencer: happy valentine's day beautiful.

you: awh spencer!

you ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

as you approached him even closer, you saw a basket, filled with your favorite candies, snacks, candles, and a blanket.

you: spencer! you shouldn't have!

spencer: oh but i did.

you kissed him, quickly though, remembering your boundaries because of the kids.

ethan: we helped!

angie: yep!

you: awh! thanks guys!

ethan & angie: our pleasure.

spencer: well, garcia wants to take the kids tonight.

angie: yay! auntie garcia!