~• seventeen •~

Start from the beginning

you laughed, as you handed spence JJ's gift. he opened it, and there came out a new vest lol.

JJ: i hope you like it!

spence: how did you know this was my favorite brand?!

JJ: i had a little help. *smiles at you*

you smiled back at her.

everyone else, except cameron and rossi, gave their gifts to spencer.

rossi: well, i wanted to be last so i said i didn't have a gift.

you: i knew it!

everyone laughed (except cameron).

rossi: here.

spence: no. you didn't.

rossi: yes i did.

spence took out a gold rolex, and a golden pinkie ring.

you: rossi!!

rossi: i had to!

morgan: so when is it my birthday?

rossi: *laughs* soon i'm guessing.

spencer put on the watch and the pinkie ring. okay why did it look so hot. like why is a hand hot? y/n, you need help.

hotch: so there's obviously not a case, so let's go to our favorite bar to celebrate!

everyone (except cameron): YES!

.......

you were all the bar, having the time of your lives. sounds familiar right? it was weird. you definitely didn't have a lot to drink that night. after that dream, you took it as a sign. you were waiting for your drink, to start dancing on the dance floor. then, cameron came up to you. oh god.

cameron: can you meet me at the outside? i want to talk.

no❤️.

you: um for what?

cameron: i need too-

waiter: here's your drink mam.

you: thanks so much! cameron maybe another time.

you went up to spencer and danced the night away with him. it was pretty amazing. even though you both sucked at dancing.

spence: i have a question y/n.

you: what's that doctor?

spence: you didn't get me a surprise or anything right? i can't have you wasting your money on me.

you: i did get you something. it's coming in the mail in a few days. but, i hate late birthday presents, so i'm gonna give you a little surprise tonight.

spence: care to elaborate?

you: you just have to wait big boy. wait, i need to use the restroom real quick.