Vomit

*Blows kiss*

*catches kiss*

*Puts kiss in blender*

*Horrified face full of despair and dejection*

.°●○•.°☆•.○•*.°○●☆.°●•○°.*.°○•☆.°•○•.°○

Hinata vomited all over Tanaka's lap, and got a good amount on Aerial's lap too.

The bus pulled over as quickly as they could, and Aerial was literally gagging so hard that nobody could even say kinky. Ok, so Tanaka couldn't say kinky, but he was also fighting the urge to throw-up, as he was covered in it.

Aerial practically jumped over Tanaka and Hinata, ran off the bus, she may have shoved Daichi on the way out, and promptly threw up her insides.

"I need a change of pants! Where the hell is my bag!?" Tanaka shouted in urgency, running out of the bus as well seeing as the smell was getting really strong.

Sugawara, being, well, Sugawara, lead Hinata out of the bus because he also looked like he was going to throw up again. Getting out of the bus, the both of them were met with the sight of Aerial vomiting the queer pride flag.

What? If Hinata gets to vomit rainbows, then Aerial was going to puke queer.

Sugawara pulled two water bottles out of no where, handing one to Hinata who was looking ready for a round two, and Aerial who was on her first round already.

Rubbing Hinata's back, Sugawara handed him the water bottle and handed the other one to Daichi so he could handle Aerial. Ah, yes, two parents splitting their duties up to tend to their children who are currently either close to vomiting, or are already throwing up their guts.

Daichi held Aerial's hair back as she threw up, which might not have necessarily been needed as her hair was always in a ponytail, and he rubbed her back in a circular motion. For some reason, he seemed mildly unaffected by all the vomit.

Tanaka was now running around in the bus looking for his bag, which was under his seat but he forgot about that one minor detail, and continued to run around like a chicken with no head.

Oh, and he was in his boxers.

-

Both of the vomiting children finally stopped, uh, vomiting, so Hinata proceeded to vigorously apologize to Tanaka and Aerial.

Tanaka rubbed Aerial's back as she was still shaking lightly from the sheer amount of vomit-

'Ok, seriously, why has every paragraph so far had the word 'vomit' or 'throwing up' in it?'

-"Hinata, I swear to everything Pagan, i will shove an entire tire down your throat if you don't stop talking about throw up!" Aerial shouted at Hinata, as she covered her mouth already feeling queasy.

"It's totally fine, Hinata! As long as you're feeling better. After all, today's game totally depends on you." Tanaka tied up the bag that had his pants, while Sugawara desperately tried to whisper to Tanaka not to egg Hinata on.

Tanaka and Aerial both had to change into their practice game shorts. Tanaka had to change his shirt too, seeing as he took most of the throw-up.

"R-right! I'll try my best! I swear!" Hinata suddenly looked ready to puke again, "I'll be right back.. I have to use the bathroom!" Hinata held his stomach and Aerial could hear the groans and gurgles of his stomach.

"He's getting sick again!? That is so pathetic!" Kageyama stood up from his bad, rolling up his sleeves. "I'm gonna teach him a lesson!" Sugawara held Kageyama back.