Step in mother Sugawara

Swiggity swooty Aerial is comin for dat booty-

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

"Its been three days! Three days!" Sugawara yelled, pointing a finger at Aerial who was on her knees looking at the floor as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world. 

Kageyama drank some milk as he watched it go down. The only time Tsukishima and him could be next to each other and not fight. 

Yamaguchi walked up behind Tsukishima and Kageyama, "Hey, what's Aerial getting yelled at for? This is barely our second day of practice with her." The three onlookers could only stare and laugh internally as Sugawara karate chopped Aerial. 

"Apparently, Aerial went and got a tongue piercing over the weekend, and now Sugawara is kinda mad about it." Kageyama explained, and Tsukishima fucking snorted, even though he already knew the story. 

"Oh, man. Imagine how Daichi is going react." Yamaguchi said in sympathy. 

Tsukishima snorted again. Like, seriously bro, you need to get rid of that bad habit. It isn't healthy- "And the best part? Aerial can't even talk properly because of the piercing, so it's even better when she tries to talk back or explain anything." Tsukishima, being the sadistic little shit he was, chuckled. Why was he surprisingly popular with females? Who knows. Aerial might have been severely disappointed in her fellow females choice in men. I mean, have none of them Sugawara? Hell, even Yamaguchi or Daichi? those guys would literally treat you like a queen.

Even Kageyama was mildly amused. Hinata just awkwardly stood at the entrance with a volleyball, not really knowing what to do. 

Then Daichi, the only one with enough power to either end Sugawara's lecture or make it a thousand times worse, walked in. 

"I dunt know why gething my tong pierthed matterth so muth.." Aerial muttered, twiddling with her fingers as Sugawara's glare intensified. Daichi's attention was instantly caught. 

"You what now?" Daichi's close eyed smile was terrifying enough, but what made it even scarier was that now Sugawara had backup. 

'Well shit. This is not how i pictured dying. I thought there would be a lot more lampposts.'

-

'That.. was absolutely horrifying.'

Aerial didn't want to talk about what happened. It was painful and extraordinarily horrifying. Daichi and Sugawara were officially scarier then her father. Which isn't saying much, since Aerial was never really scared of him in the first place, but hey, what can you do? 

"H-hey Sora.." Hinata walked up to Aerial as she stared blankly at the floor. 

'It's fine. I regret nothing.'

The orange cutie poked her arm. "Sora??" 

'Terushima is awesome anyway. If worse comes to worse I'll transfer to his school.'

Hinata poked her cheek. "Sora!" 

'Can two bros make out as bros? How far is no longer considered bro-ly? Oh- what are the similarities and differences of a cell phone tower, the Tokyo tower, and the Leaning tower? Oh, and the tower in Paris too-'

"Sora!!" Hinata yelled, pinching Aerial's cheek. The one on her face, also for clarification. 

"Ah?" Was the only noise she could make, one because Hinata was pinching her cheek, and two because her two day old tongue piercing. Maybe she should have a birthday party for her piercing- 

"I heard you got a piercing! Can i see? Can i?!" Hinata bounced as he stared at Aerial. 

"Oh- sher!" Aerial took a minute to actually process what was happening before sticking her tongue out. Hinata also couldn't help noticing it was kinda long--

"So cool!! What does it feel like? Did it hurt? Why did you get it? Does it-" Aerial cut Hinata off. 

"It feelfth prete normAl excep i cant fuckin talk nomalee fo thit. It didn hert a lot. I have noh idea why i did thith." If anyone was able to de-code this, they'er probably a secret genius. 

"Uwahh! Cool! So like, you can still practice with us, right!?" Hinata asked somewhere between being excited and concerned. 

"Duh. Ith jus' my tong." Aerial shrugged off. 

"Hell yeah!" Tanaka put his arm around Aerial's shoulder. "You look cool as hell Aerial! I think the piercing suits you!" Tanaka being, well uh, Tanaka, was the only one to say it looked cool. Aerial was touched, literally and physically. But in a bro way.  

Aside from all of Aerial's classmates and friends, who all 'aw'ed and 'oo'ed at the fact her father 'let' her get a tongue piercing. 

"Don't encourage her, Tanaka!" Sugawara yelled, waving a small towel in the air across the court. 

'Wait, how'd he hear that..?'

Tanaka only laughed as he, Hinata and Aerial started doing the required stretched for them to actually play volleyball. 

'Ugghhh.. I'm so hungry, but it's so hard to eat anything with my tongue still healing..'

There was a huge amount of foods Aerial had to steer of until her tongue was healed all the way, so she'd just have to survive on the 'air diet' until then. Heard it's super popular for girls, for some reason-- 

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Short chapter for filler cuz no one likes too much fillerrrr 

Problem is, i love writing filler, so like, im sorryyyyyyyy