Maggie ran into the room, her hair a cute mess, and she stopped to catch her breath.

"Um." She said awkwardly. "We're in big trouble."

Lena and Kara both jumped back and they didn't really realize what Maggie had said until the lights flickered.

"What's happening?" Kara got up from her bed.

Her skin glowed with power and strength. She avoided eye contact with Lena, very aware that she was still flustered, and stared intently at Maggie instead.

"Reign just appeared. The building is going to collapse if we don't stop her." Maggie didn't wait for a response and ran out of the room to find the rest of the team to help out.

Kara glanced back at Lena in a panic.

"Do I even have to bother telling you to go somewhere safe?" Kara asked.

"Nope." Lena said and followed Maggie, leaving Kara speechless.

She snapped out of it and sprinted after her. She found the entire team in the middle of the DEO and Nia quickly filled her in about what happened with Red Daughter. Reign was nowhere to be found but the ground shook more and more after each minute.

"She surrendered?" Kara asked in disbelief. She had thought Red Daughter deserved better than to have Lex and Lillian manipulate her but she never thought she would actually turn against them. It all sounded weirdly suspicious but she accepted it anyway. There wasn't time to stress over another threat when one was destroying the DEO headquarters.

Before anyone could reply, the lights flickered off for a minute before suddenly coming back on. When everyone looked up, they noticed the Worldkiller holding two male agents by the throat. She threw them both out of a window that was at least a hundred feet away. Alex ran to the window, desperately hoping that her agents survived the fall.

The fight against Reign was easier this time with Red Daughter out of the picture and the entire DEO on their side. All of the heroes attacked Reign at the same time, quickly weakening her.

Lena and Brainy were the only ones who stayed in the shadows, both unsure of how to help. After watching Reign throw Nia and J'onn on the ground, she grabbed Brainy by the arm and told him to follow her.

They ran through the main floor of the building, dodging debris and falling ceiling lights. She looked back at Kara just to see how she was doing and she nearly stumbled when she heard a blaring sound ring throughout the building. It was the prisoner escape alarm. A streak of red and black flew by her quickly and she realized Red Daughter was the one who had escaped.

Lena froze in shock for a second, scared that Red Daughter had somehow escaped her cell to help Reign. Brainy tugged on her arm, trying to snap her out of it. She reluctantly followed, her eyes still fixed on the fight, and was shocked when Red Daughter charged at Reign.

"Lena!" Brainy warned and he flinched when a chunk of the ceiling fell, narrowly missing his foot.

She turned to look at him and remembered what she was planning. Lena pushed down her fear and led Brainy to the DEO lab. She spent enough time there when she was on a mission with the Super Team to know where everything was.

Brainy and Lena nearly lost their balance when the ground shook again.

"I'd like an explanation on why you dragged me away," Brainy said. "Preferably before we die."

Lena ignored his attempt at a joke. "I found a way to stop Reign."

Brainy looked disappointed in himself. "You did?"