Chapter 2

One month later

"Sup curl fry." Mikey greeted the little girl.

"C-Cury fry?" She tilted her head to the side, confused.

"Yeah I like giving people nicknames. So I gave you one." Mikey smiles.

"What's a nickname?" She asked.

"Well a nickname is what you call someone when their name is too long." Mikey explains
"My full name is Michaelango but people call me Mikey for short."

"Ohhhhh." The girl nodded understanding. Raphael walked pass heading to his room to work out.

"Hi Rap." The girl greeted him, waving.

"Rap?" Raph raises an eyebrow "Who the heck is Rap."

"You are that's your nickname." The girl explains.

Raph huffed as he rolled his eyes "You're even dumber than Mikey." He mumbles as he walked out of the room.

Mikey frowned at his older brother for being mean.

"Mikey?" He looked down at the girl tugging on his shorts, with a hurt look. "Why doesn't he like me?"

"Aww don't worry kiddo." Mikey got down to her level, ruffling her hair. "Raph just grumpy all the time but don't worry he'll warm up to you."

The little girl looked down sadly, she wanted to get to know Raph but he would just shut down. Mikey could clearly see she was upset and then gets an idea.

"Hey why don't we go drink my orange crush stash." Mikey smiles.

"What's orange crush?" She asked.

Mikey gasps dramatically and get a very big smile.

"Oh I'm gonna teach you everything I know." Mikey smirked as he carried her to the kitchen.

.....................................................

"And that is the last time you will ever give her soda." Leo scowls Mikey as he and Donnie were picking up items off of the floor, it looked like a tornado had gone though the lair!

"Hey how was I supposed to know she would spazz out." Mikey said defensive.

"Judging on her size that was probably her first time having sugar." Donnie carries her as she slumps over his shoulder. "Note to self hide all of the pop tarts."

Suddenly an alarm goes off that wakes the girl up but for some reason she started to freak out, wiggling in Donnie's arms, panicking.

"Hey Hey it's ok it's ok." Donnie freaked out himself bouncing her a little similar to a baby "it's just an alarm."

Leo and Mikey looked at her worried, thinking the same thing.

What the hell happened to this kid?

They all walked to Donnie's monitors, Donnie hands Mikey the little girl so he can activate the cameras.

"Shots fired, Broadway and Centre Street. Surveillance uplinks are showing heavy, heavy Foot Clan activity at the Broad Street platform." Donnie types away.

"Their taking hostages." Leo looked at the monitors.

"Somebody shut that kid up." Raph rolled his eyes, getting a migraine.

Mikey being more sympathetic turned to one of Donnie's monitor typing his fingers on the keyboard.

"Here why don't you watch this this always makes me happy." Mikey plays a funny cat video.