Chapter 14

🌊Fixing My Broken Heart: Chapter 14🌊

~Couple Weeks Later~
Remi POV
Me and Soda have been doing great. Today we decided to take the day off and go out. Soda:"hey Remi get your bathing suite on!" Remi:"why?" Soda:"I'm brining you somewhere" he said smiling. Remi:"okay" I ran towards his and Pony's room and changed. I put on my two peace swim suite and a sundress over it. I got out and Soda took my hand and led me towards Darry's truck. Remi:"Soda what are we gonna do?" Soda:"well first the lake, and the drive in tonight if you want" Remi:"sure! can't wait" I smiled and looked at him he looked back at me and smiled and took my hand. Everytime I'm around him or we simply just hug, cuddle or hold hands. He has an affect on me, I can never stop feeling butterflies. He makes me feel some type of way that no one else never did. I started to feel my eyes get heavy so I fell asleep. It was a little while after and I felt the car stop. I opened my eyes and saw that we had arrived. Soda:"we're here beautiful" I smiled and got out. I stretched my arms and legs, I suddenly fely a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled to myself and turned around. Soda:"do you know how much I love you" I blushed and kissed his cheek. Remi:"I love you too Pepsi" Soda:"get ready" I took off my sundress and looked at him confused. I was about to say something until he picked me up and he ran towards the water. Remi:"Soda put me down!" I said trying to fight but I gave up it was no use hes stronger than me. He soon got on the dock and jumped off with me in his arms. We both swam back up to the surface, he looked at me and laughed. Remi:"you think that this is funny!" Soda:"yeah" he said still laughing. I splashed him with water and it became a splash fight. We laughed and swam around. We both got tired so we decided to go towards the shore and dry off. We sat down on our towels and cuddled. Remi:"thanks for this amazing day" Soda:"it's no problem, I'll do anything to spend more time with you" I smiled and hugged him. Soda:"still up for the drive in?" Remi:"yeah, you?" Soda:"of course" I smiled and got up and got my sundress on. We got in the truck and rove towards the drive in. We paid and drove in to find a spot. Remi:"I'm gonna go get some popcorn and a drink, want anything?" Soda:"bring me a pepsi" Remi:"Okay" I got out of the truck and went to grab popcorn and our drinks. When I got there I saw someone that looked familiar I couldn't quite put a finger on it. I shrugged and grabbed the stuff and paid for it. When I looked back I saw the person, It was Sandy. I got worried so I ran towards Darry's truck to find Soda. When I got there he was still there, I opened the door and go in. Soda:"wow what happened? You look like you just saw a ghost." Remi:"I'm okay but Sandy is back" Soda's face expression changed I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Soda:"she is!?" He genuinely sounded happy... was he thinking about going after her? I sighed and tried not to cry about my thoughts. Remi:"yeah she is I saw her..." Soda:"I'll be back stay here" I didn't say anything except look out the window. I heard the truck door open and close. Of course I was just a toy that he could play with and only use me to move on from Sandy. I placed my head in my hands and started to cry. I suddenly heard a nock on the window. I looked up and saw Dallas. I got out and wiped my tears away. Dally:"Remi what's wrong? where's Soda?" I sighed. Remi:"he's with Sandy" Dally:"why?" Remi:"I don't know! I told him that I saw her than he sounded happy and he left to go see her I assume..." Dally:"what the hell is wrong with him!?" Remi:"I genuinely don't know Dal" Dally:"cmon I'm not leaving you here alone. We are gonna go to the Curtis house" I nodded and we started walking out. Soda:"Remi?" I turned around and saw him with Sandy. Remi:"what" Soda:"where are you going?" Dally:"I'm taking her to your house, I'm not letting her wait here for you alone while your spending the time that was supposed to be with Remi with Sandy" Soda:"what!? I went to find her to tell her that I moved on and that she couldn't come back to me because I'm with someone who I truly love" Remi:"Well you sounded supper happy when I said that she was here and then you left me in the truck! Soda I'm not just a toy to fuck around with, I have feelings you know!" Soda"oh my god Remi why do you always think the worse and never believe me?" Remi:"maybe because I have trust issues because of you and Noah!" Soda:"how?" Remi:"REMEMBER AT THE DX YOU WHERE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT SANDY HAD CHEATED ON YOU AND YOU CALLED ME A SLUT!? DOES THAT RING A BELL!?" Soda:"Remi I never ment that!" he walked closer to me. Soda:"Remi you have to learn to trust me if you want this to work and keep our friendship" Remi:"I can't! I don't know how to trust anyone!" I said while I broke down. I fell to the ground and sobbed. Soda kneeled down and hugged me tightly. Remi:"I-I want to trust y-you Soda... I really want to but I dont know how" I said crying. Soda:"I know baby I know. I will help you okay?" I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away. Remi:"you will?" Soda:"yes I will. I love you so much" Dally:"I'll help too and I can maybe learn stuff" I laughed and nodded. Remi:"I love you guys" Soda:"we love you too" he grabbed my face and kissed me. He helped me up and I hugged Dal. Soda:"bye Sandy have a great miserable life you cheater" Dally:"nice man" Soda:"thanks" Remi:"that was rude but I will accept it" He laughed and we walked home.

Word Count: 1058