GBomb- Finally

Graser's POV

     I can't believe it! It's finally happening! In just a few short hours I'll be landing in Seattle. It's time for Pax Prime and I will be showing my face! I'm so nervous, yet excited about this step. Not only will the rest of The Cube see me, but so will all of our fans! I'm scared for everyone's reaction. Will they call me ugly, laugh at me? What will H think?

     No Zach, you can't feel this way. He's just another Cube member... But he wasn't... not to me. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I'm falling for him. His laugh, smile, the way he speaks, stern yet comforting, not to mention how he-

     No Zach! Stop it! You can't think like that. It's-
     "Attention. This is your captain speaking. We are nearing the runway and will start our decent shortly, so please buckle your seat belts."

     I quickly put up my food tray and buckle my belt. I'm so ready for this.

H's POV

     I couldn't be happier! Well scratch that. I could be happier... if he was here. Yes, I know, it sounds bad, but there's something about him that puts butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Confused? Let me explain. I have a crush on someone on The Cube... yes fangirls, it's Graser, er Zach. The way he laughs, how he screws up and is so careless, how he treats others in their times of need just... it makes me feel warm and fuzzy deep inside and gives me butterflies.

     But I know he doesn't feel the same. He's talked about ex girlfriends and has never taken an interest in guys from what I can tell. I have to tell him. This may be my only chance to tell him face-to-face. But how? I can't just-
     My thoughts are interrupted as I feel two strong arms wrap around my neck.

     "Liam!"

     "Jordan! Hey dood!" I turned around and hugged him.

     "LIAAAAAAM!!!"

     "PARKERRRR!!!"

     All the sudden I was slammed into by a spazzy Parker and nearly fell to the floor. I continued the meetup with the cube members for about half an hour as they kept arriving.

Graser's POV

     I sigh as I walk through the gate. I'm sure glad that's over. That was one of the longest plane rides I've ever taken. I'm so excited to see all my friends. Well, more specifically friend. As happy as I am to finally meet everyone in person, I'm especially excited to see Liam. I wonder what he'll think of me... My thoughts come to an end as I see a group of guys hugging, immediately recognizing them as the other Cube members.Although one in particular  stands out. (Yeah, its Liam) Wait a minute! Parker's the only one who knows what I look like, maybe I could play a little trick on them. An evil smile crept across my face. I run discreetly over to the group and walk up behind them.

     "Guess who!" I whisper in Liam's ear as I cover his eyes with my hands. Its obvious to him who I am, but he plays along.

     "Oh I don't know, DField? Straub? Mitch? Oh I know! Stacy!"

     "Curses! Foiled again!" I laugh as I remove my hands and he turns to face me. He wraps his arms around me and I smile, not wanting the moment to end.

H's POV

     I sigh as Zach pulls me closer and I wish this moment could last for eternity.

     "Oh my god! Graser!?" Yeah, that's pretty much everyone's reaction to the young boy, his brown hair shoved under his hood. He smiles at this. Dammit Zach, there come the butterflies again. Why you do dis?

~A Few Days Later~

Graser's POV

     "Thanks guys for watching! See you all later! Buh Bye!" I sigh exasperatingly. This has been a long day. We just finished the Cube House Q&A and I am beat.

     "Hey Zach, you wanna come watch a movie bud?" Liam says and my heartbeat quickens immediately. Everyone else is getting up to eat or record or whatever they wanna do.

     I shrug. "Sure why not?" He leads me to his room and we sit side by side on his bed as we try to decide what movie to watch.

~1 Hour Later~

H's POV

     I hear a soft snore and look over to see Zach sleeping lightly. He looks so cute when he sleeps. No, I still haven't told him how I feel, which has been increasingly hard as we have grown closer in the past few days. Tonight's the night. I have to tell him... It's my last chance...

Graser's POV

~Dream~

     I'm standing in the kitchen of The Cube House. Liam and I are the only ones here. As I open the fridge to see what we have to eat, I feel to strong arms snake around my waist and a pair of soft lips on my neck.

     "Zach..." Liam seductively whispers in my ear as he turns me to face him. Before I can speak his lips are on mine, passionately and lovingly kissing me. At first, I'm too shocked to respond but before long I soften and start kissing him back. I feel him smile into the kiss.

     His tongue brushes against my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I am happy to oblige. I push myself closer to him and deepen the kiss, my hands exploring every nook and cranny of his toned muscles, my fingertips brushing up under his shirt. Suddenly he just stops, pulls away from me and starts yelling.

     "Zach! Zach wake up!" Wait what?

     I awoke with a start as I see Liam looking down at me, a smirk overtaking his facial features.

     "What? What's with the smug look bud?"

     "Did you know, you talk in your sleep?" Shit.
     "Um n-no I wasn't aware, but th-thanks for, uh, letting me know..." Shit shit shit! I must've said his name.

     "There isn't much diversity in what you say though," he says slyly. "You only said one thing the whole time. Care to guess what that would be?"

     By now, I'm blushing so hard, it must look like on about to burst. I can't help it. Tears start welling up in my eyes and start to fall down my red cheeks.

     Liam's eyes spark with worry. "Oh Zach, I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to make you upset." He started to panic slightly. He hadn't meant to upset him, he was just poking fun.

     "It-it's ok Lia*hic*am. It's time I told you anyway. Liam I-" I was abruptly cut off by a pair of lips smashing against my own. After a few moments I kissed him back, throwing my arms around his neck. We stayed like this for a few more seconds when he pulled away.

     "I like you too Zachary, no.. I think I'm falling in love with you," he said, wiping away fresh tears of joy from my eyes.

     "I love you too Liam." I crashed my lips into his once again as the night began to fade away.

So, what do you guys think??? Cliche right? I know it probably wasn't very good, but oh well. It's my first fanfic so yeah. Well thanks again for reading! Leave requests for who you wanna see next time! Get outta here.... ya biznatchez!