Udi is a man

Ok, Huda. Here is the bet. Both of you will take her out on a date, you after Udi and after that, every girl will prefer Udi over you.

Rajveer was astonished. His post jog juice had certainly become more tangy with her acidic words. It was an interesting day in the mess. All 6 of them were gathered there.

When he had left for his night love, a sprint, he had expected to come back to face Abhimanyu's wrath, his pain and frustration over the years, not knowing who killed Naveen, knowing I shot him, but she will say I killed him, she had barged into his room to talk to Abhimanyu, not him, about him.

Abhimanyu was not in the mess. But these 6 were.

But what was going on here? He had to find out. He sipped his juice slanting against the counter, quietly and not gaining attention to himself watching, while Huda winked at Naina.

'Lagi shart. Aur agar mai jeeta, to tu mere liye saree pehen kar ayegi aur mere sath date pe jayegi.'

'1 month Huda.' Naina glared while Alekh and Ali stood behind her, nodding negatively at Huda to not mess with her. 'Ud will be the most wanted man of KMA.'

'Huda smirked rolling his tongue in his mouth and Rajveer could see it coming. As Huda bowed but tried to kiss Naina on the cheek while she was quick to move back in disgust. Huda laughed while Rajveer turned his head away, seeing his overt attempts to flirt with her. He won't support Huda anymore. He was crossing in comfort zone of Naina, (a girl, his protege.. he reminded himself to stop his anger) in his boastful and blind narcissist behaviour. He knew Huda wouldn't have kissed her but the flirt never knew what's acceptable and what is not.

'Abe shyane, bhool gaya Major Nair ko kaise bahar nikala Naina ne KMA se.' Alekh warned Huda in a threatening tone. But this was news to me. It was Naina who planned his downfall! His Naina. He couldn't help but smile. She is the best.

'Ha Huda Bhai. Naina Ji se panga mat lijiye. Kahi aisa na ho, ki aap ko ye shart bhari pad jaye.' Ali smiled as Pooja hi fied him.

'Phoolan se haarne ke liye to mai kabhi bhi taiyar hu', giving her, his I am lost in your eyes smile. But she didn't budge. I sipped my juice happily. Meanwhile, lost to all this was a pair of scared but determined eyes.

Yudi was looking at Naina. She was planning his death.