Pre-Epilogue: [You received a notification!]

____________________

GRAND QUEST OF ARTH》
IS OPEN NOW!

Dear citizens of Arth, our beautiful planet is now facing a crisis. In the midst of our King Arthur's ruling, a secret has been revealed. Our King is working with the Demon Pact and is planning to burn Arth to ashes. Now we are looking for heroes who can save us from this demise!

Gather the five golden keys that represent the uniqueness of each continent: the White Dragon of the North, the Coral Mermaid of the West, the Golden Scale of the East, the Blood Vulture of the South and the Crowned Lion of the Heart.

The White Dragon of the North can be obtained by searching the Cave of the Misty Dragon. Prepare to fight dragons.

The Coral Mermaid of the West can be obtained by delving into the deep waters of Clear Tides Ocean. Prepare to see pirates.

The Golden Scale of the East can be obtained by participating on the Workshop War or winning the Dark Merchant's quiz. Prepare your knowledge.

The Blood Vulture of the South can only be obtained through winning Blood Brawls. Prepare your strength.

The Crowned Lion of the Heart can be obtained in the Hadea Cliffs. Prepare to only believe in your heart as you get lost in the woods.

Players can steal the key from those who are already holding it. However, it can only be done through combats - official or not official.

Only players who completed the five keys can enter the castle and fight the king.

!! THE EVENT WILL ONLY END ONCE THE KING IS KILLED !! ❜

Note: You can form a party or take the quest individually. There is no requirement for number of players, class, and level.

Rewards:

A) The title of being the King of Arth.
B) 1M gold for every player who won the event.
C) Complete SS-Ranked Equipment + Pet.
D) Full access over [Eternia], the eternal city.
E) 500,000 worth real-life monetary prize.
F) SSS+ Ranked Weapon for the winning team or player.

Player, are you ready to become a hero? Are you ready to save hI-8&%ira。@^#h? i.£Lb€w6di{ting//□} :))

Player, are you ready to become [save] a hero? To become the King of Arth?

Accept Quest?
Yes | No

____________________