[ARTH INFO] Class and Jobs

[ARTH INFO TIME!]
Class and Jobs of the game: Arth Online.

▪▪▪

Arth Online has a total of seven classes. Your class is determined by you when customizing your character in the creation process.

1. Fighter - this class specializes in dealing damage by physical combat. They rely mainly on their strength and a bit on endurance. Some jobs under this class utilizes weapons and other prefers hand-to-hand combats. They are incharge of the loud shouts in every battle because they get their strength from their voices.

2. Rogue - this class specializes in creating surprise attacks and dealing small damages with quick and rapid strikes. They rely mainly on their agility, speed and stealth (under the dexterity stat). Uses dagger or knife-type weapons. Often appears behind you with a smirk or some cool phrase.

3. Ranger - this class specializes in dealing damage from a long-distance. With the right spot and angle, they can deal excessive or rapid damages. They rely mainly on their perception and intelligence stat. You'll just be shocked when you see that your chest is bleeding because you were shot.

4. Mage - this class specializes in dealing large-scale attacks that has a wide range. They learn spells to summon elemental forces or mythical beings. Almost all jobs under this class uses staffs for their weapons. Relies on their intelligence stat to create bigger magic damage but exhausts a lot of MP. They're the persons behind the large fires or floods that you see.

5. Priest - this class does not specialize in fighting but are mostly for support. They are necessary for every party because of their massive healing skills, especially on dungeon or dangerous quests. Upped their MP a lot for continuous healing and endurance to stay alive during extensive fights. Usually the last to die in every fight because some of them heals themselves.

6. Tank - this class specializes in defense. Equipped with heavy armors and large shields, they serve as the primary defense of every party. They rely mostly on their endurance to take more damage for the team. Has a very good relation towards the Cathedral because they're usually the first ones to die.

7. Merchant - this class does not really participate in battle, although some jobs under this has the means for fighting. They are more interested about the commercial affairs of the game or the knowledge that lies under it. Makes a business inside a business, players under this class are very clever and can take all your money.

Now that you are introduced to the different classes, you need to know the jobs named under each class. Jobs are acquired once you reached Level 12 and finished the Wolf Quest. The blacksmith, Aeron, will show you the different selections.

Jobs can be changed when you reached Level 45 and posses the item [Mermaid's Tear]. Travel to the Western Continent and dive deep into the oceans to capture a mermaid and steal a tear. This is a very dangerous quest with a level requirement of at least 60.

Fighter Class:

1. Berserker - They are offensive fighters with large builts, heavy armors and a large axe as a weapon. They are capable of making sheer destruction. Berserkers relies heavily on their destructive attacks and hefty defenses.

2. Warrior - They master swords and centers around strength and physical combat. Warriors may enchant elements into their swords. They are also able to tank with the right equipment. Warriors are all-rounder combatants.