39

CHAPTER 39

Real life

Josh had his suitcase in hand ready to go to Canada to join his family.

- Well... It's time for me to go...

I found him there, just watching him leave, Anthony holding him in his arms as I held back my tears as best I could.
He came to say goodbye to everyone, then he stopped in front of me, I lowered my head and just whispered a few words.

- Come home safe...

There was a silence, all eyes were on us, I looked up at him hoping for an answer.
My eyes met his, his ocean eyes plunging into mine.

- Thank you... He answered me with a gentle smile.

Josh walked out of the house and into the Taxi, everyone waving at him, while I just watched the car drive away through the window.

Then once the car was gone, I started pacing back and forth in the living room, thinking about what my life would be like without him...
He had told me that he had left because of a family problem, but I asked his sister who told me that everything was fine in their family, so I wondered why he had left.

Anthony was his best friend, and only he knew the real reason.
I began to join Anthony who was in the kitchen.

- Anthony!

- Yes?

- Why is Josh going back to Canada?

- Well, because he's got a family problem.

- Anthony don't lie to me... I asked his sister and she said everything was fine with his family.

Anthony lowered his head with a sad look on his face.

- I can't tell you...

- please tell me!

- I promised him I wouldn't say anything, I'm sorry...

I was starting to get really upset and I think I was gonna freak out if he didn't tell me now why Josh left.

- I'm fucking in love with Josh so now you're gonna tell me why he left so I can beg him not to leave before I get mad !

Anthony began to raise his head in shock at my words, a smile appeared on his face before he spoke.

- but said that you were going to catch up with him! He left because he heard that you couldn't forget him, and all the rest I didn't remember everything because your stories are really complicated to understand...

I started to frown and then I started to understand what Anthony was talking about...
I came out of the kitchen and ran into Nick in the living room...

- Nick...!

Nick turned to me and said a simple "yes?"

- ...l... You know, I like you a lot, but I love Josh... More than anything and I'll never be able to forget him... You and I can't work... I'm sorry, but now I have to go...

Nick was shocked by what I just said and I felt like he didn't understand everything...
But I didn't care. I had more important things to do.
I got out of the house and immediately called a Taxi.

- to the airport please...!

The driver nodded his head and started driving.

His plane was about to take off and I wasn't going to make it there...

- Sir if I give you $30 could you go faster?

The driver started to speed up, then in just a few minutes I had arrived, I paid the driver and left the car immediately, I started to run towards the entrance of the airport and started to look for Josh...

Suddenly as I was running around the airport, I saw a tall brown man in a yellow sweater...

It was Josh, and I quickly walked towards him.

- Josh!

The dark-haired man turned around, I then faced Josh, he frowned with his mouth wide open.

- Ivy? What the hell are you doing here?

- Josh... Please don't go! I left Nick, you don't have to worry about me anymore... Stay...

Hahahahahha

I'm sorry but I really wanted to leave you on this end of chapter...

I'm too mean... :(

But do you think Josh's going to go to Canada or is he going to stay for Ivy?