21

Instagram, Real Life

1 week after the date...

@joshrichards

Liked by Ivyhermes, addisonre and 57 484 others

Joshrichards w my gurl 🤘🏻💛

Avani omg- IVY DID YOU STOLE MY FAV JOGGING??
Ivyhermes sowwy... :/

User his "gurl"? Well-
user I think he means that it's his friend?

Ivyhermes So you're taking pictures of me in secret? What a stalker...😫
joshrichards forgive me?
Ivyhermes ok 🤝💞
joshrichards 🤝💞
user cute <3

TaylerHolder @tonylopez How do you feel man?
tonylopez ab what?
TaylerHolder What's it like to have your girlfriend robbed?
joshrichards ex* :)

I had just gotten back from my night walk with Josh, it was almost 8:00 p.m. and I was starting to get hungry.

So I walked into the house, followed by Josh.

Suddenly as I had just stepped on the floor, Bryce and Tayler walked towards me, Tayler was holding his phone in his hand and I knew that these two idiots had pulled a dirty trick.

- Ivy? Can you go to your room? There's a surprise waiting for you there. Bryce asked me

- a surprise? Ah... I don't like surprises, sorry... Especially yours...

- Go ahead! I'm sure you'll love it! Says Tayler on the back of his phone.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked up the stairs looking desperate.
The door to the room I shared with Avani was locked. I then opened the door quickly before falling on the walls covered with pictures of Josh.

Tayler and Bryce laughed as they filmed.

- Are you serious? You guys are such kids... Do you know how long it's gonna take me to get it all off?

- It was griffin's idea. Tossed Bryce in.

- Where's Griffin? I said as I came out of the room and called him.

The dark-haired man walked up the stairs innocently and entered the room.

- what's that? I asked him.

- Pictures.

- Pictures of who?

- Of Joshua.

- Where?

- In your room.

- And you know who's going to help me get them out?

- nobody?

- yes, you three.

Josh then went into the room and laid his eyes on the walls.

- Wow, I'm beautiful.

The boys started laughing while I looked at Josh.
I sighed before I started taking the pictures out and putting them in the trash.

Tayler approached me while filming.

- What do you think of our funny joke?

- lame, not funny.

Hype House

10PM

It was getting late and I was still struggling to get Josh's pictures off. Bryce, Tayler and Griffin made up for it by helping us take down the pictures on one wall.

Josh had decided to help me take them down and a few minutes later we decided to take a break.
I sat on my bed with Josh who had unlocked his phone.

- Bryce posted the video. He says with a giggle

- they're really childrens...

- you know, it breaks my heart to see you taking pictures of me off your wall, am I that ugly?

I laughed, I took a stuffed animal from Avani's bed and threw it at Josh's chest.

- You're such an idiot. I laughed.

Josh smiled, put his phone on the bed, walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck and put a quick kiss on my cheek.

This affectionate gesture immediately made me red.
Josh wasn't used to being like that with girls, and seeing him like that with me made me so happy.

As time passed, I fell asleep in Josh's arms...